• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's the last movie you've seen?

Orange

I was trying not to cry between these two scary German guys either side of me on the plane

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait apparently it's a manga... oMG I HAVE TO GET IT

orange is the best manga. i kinda wanna watch the anime but i know it won't be as good so idk if i'll bother

Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva on the Nintendo 3DS.

Last edited:
Lights Out. Saw it in theatres a couple weeks ago, and honestly the amount of jumpscares was kind of overwhelming for me i am definition of pathetic

but the ending was depressing

suicide squad , i really enjoyed it !

Last edited:
orange is the best manga. i kinda wanna watch the anime but i know it won't be as good so idk if i'll bother

i didn't get the same vibe from the anime so I stayed clear from it
-------------------------------
i watched ghostbusters a week ago - it was meh

Mine was Ice Age: Collision Course. And truth be told, unlike those other Ice Age movies. This one was actually pretty good, I really should have watched it on my birthday. But it wasn't in the cinema where I usually go to on release date. So it was a good thing I chose Gino's, my favorite fast food place for my birthday.

I might watch Storks next month, its on my watch movie list.

Just saw Suicide Squad earlier today (now yesterday as it's gone 3am). While it looked great and the soundtrack was good, the script was all over the place as was the editing. I wanted to like the movie but no, even the awesome cast couldn't save it. It's *loads* better than that Batman vs Superman movie .. But that's not really saying much.

I don't do comics personally but my partner does and is very unimpressed at the lazy way Harley and Joker were written, as Harley is a Dr with a very clever brain (pretending to be a bimbo, not actually being one at every plot point) and the joker is supposed to be intelligent, diabolical, and random but honourable in his own way (not a colourful emo thug). I've heard way more from him of the backstory of both characters than I'd ever cared to learn. Shame the movie neglected to explore any of the many interesting themes raised by the plot in any depth.. It was like watching an extended music video clip. Or a really long, mostly unnecessary trailer. Or, in a way, a comic book on the big screen. I've never been keen on comic books myself.

Eh. At least Marvel is making good comic book movies. I might have to give up on trying the DC ones. Haven't liked any of the characters yet aside from Wonder Woman, and the plots and "dark themes" are way too shallow and young-adult-fiction for my taste.

- obviously just my opinion, no offence to anyone who feels differently about the movie, or who enjoys young adult fiction (as do I on occassion!). :)

Last edited:
I watched the conjuring 2 last night and funny bunny earlier today (weird movie, honestly)

Back