• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's the last movie you've seen?

I watched Neighbours 2 yesterday. It was alright, but not as funny as I thought it would be.

Haven't seen a movie in ages but I am pretty sure it was pet semetary by Stephen King. Absolutely loved the book (as I love pretty much any Stephen King book) but the movie was chilling too. Might watch salems lot later

In theaters: Lights Out. I saw it on Friday, and I know this is kind of pathetic but the jumpscares actually were enough to I
instil panic in me. It seemed like every minute there was a jumpscare, and I could never catch a break.

At home: A Girl Like Her. This movie actually made me have a breakdown the first time I saw it.

Now, it would be Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

This year, I have been watching a lot of 1980's movies at home while rarely watching movies outside the 1980's.

Last edited:
In theaters, it was the new Ghostbusters. Despite the negative reviews, it was actually pretty good. At home, it was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (I'm re-watching the movies until the book's release).

Last edited:
Lights Out! It had been a while since a horror movie was actually able to scare me. I liked it. :p

Last edited:
I just saw the new Ghostbusters the other night with my partner and we both loved it. I didn't expect to, although I knew I'd probably like the characters better than the original movie/s at least (gosh those movies are so slight, the plot is paper thin and only the quality of the cast makes it possible for me to sit through the whole movie and enjoy parts of it.. it really has not aged well).

The reviews I've seen haven't been negative towards the movie itself, though I've read plenty what the toxic "fanboy" market thinks of this movie that they hadn't seen.. eh. All that controversy just fuels the market for producers to seek out and fund these kinds of projects. If the result is something as funny and heartwarming as the new Ghostbusters then I'm glad something good comes out of all the whining.

P.S. the end credits are the absolute best! Just mesmerising! :D

lol sponge bob movie
tumblr_mkmtidEhGL1qfrcg7o1_250.gif

The Secret Life of Pets (don't watch it, it was terrible)

I have no interest into watching it anyway. Trust me, the animation branch of the film industry is lacking quality in recent years. The 2000's were better than today's, but the 1990's is even better.

The most recent movie I watched was Nerve (only because finding dory was sold out and my friends didn't know what else to watch, but i was so looking forward to watching it, i cry)

Do documentaries count? If so, I watched The Genius of David Bowie last night. It was on right after the Proms tribute and I thought it would be worth watching, for the hundredth time.

I just went to the theater today to watch Lights Out and I covered my ears for most of the movie. I strongly recommend it if you like to be scared ****less. ヽ(^。^)丿

Madoka Magica: Rebellion.

It has its flaws and while I prefer the original series, I did enjoy watching it regardless.

I don't even remember the last one I watched honestly but I can tell ya the next one is gonna be Suicide Squad.

Last Tuesday night ... I went to see The Secret Life Of Pets .... Because, well, I just had to! Lol OK ... I admit it ... I watched it just to see Buddy the dachshund ... And was not disappointed :rolleyes:
Oh, and I just loved one other character ... Tattoo, a slow-witted tattooed pig who is a hilarious evil minion ... All very silly but I am a great big kid and loved It all anyway!

Do documentaries count? If so, I watched The Genius of David Bowie last night. It was on right after the Proms tribute and I thought it would be worth watching, for the hundredth time.

psht yes they do i watch documentaries all the time man.

Back