• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the last movie you've seen?

I got Zootopia (or Zootropolis. Whatever) on blu-ray and watched that for the first time. I loved it :3 Bought the Judy Hopps Disney Infinity figure pretty much straight afterwards.

I have no interest into watching it anyway. Trust me, the animation branch of the film industry is lacking quality in recent years. The 2000's were better than today's, but the 1990's is even better.

That's true if we're ignoring the sea of crap that time forgot from those decades.

i watched Spirit - Stallion of the cimarron the other day w/ my friends lmao... i never watch movies and i'm pretty sure the last time i watched one was months ago hahhh ;W; but it was nice !! idk

Went to the drive in last night and watched Finding Dory and The BFG. Both were great, but I really liked the BFG. It was so well done and Roald Dahl has always been my favorite writer.

I saw Bad Moms the other day with some friends before we all left for college. I enjoyed it!!

Suicide Squad. Never thought I'd watch it, and definitely never expected to like it...but aye, it was good!

I went to see Suicide Squad with my boyfriend on Saturday and it was actually pretty decent.

Sausage Party (2016)

I never seen a movie that inappropriate in my entire life. Even South Park is tame compared to this, despite what it has become. I wanted to watch it because it's about the perspective of food cause you know how crazy I am about apples, but this was too much for me. I would love to see a South Park episode mocking on this.

Last edited:
I'm not really a movie person... the last thing I've watched was all Scream movies after the pilot of the TV show aired back in 2015.

Sausage Party

It wasn't as bad as I first expected... I laughed at most jokes, others made me feel awkward (especially when the same jokes came over and over during the entire movie)...

Last edited:
Back