• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the last movie you've seen?

Transformers 4: Age of Extinction

Did you enjoy it? I have to watch it someday. The first Transformers movie was good, but the two sequels left me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

I just saw Saint Seiya Legend of Sanctuary, it was good.
troll-brain-saint-seiya-legend-of-sanctuary2.png

The 2014 Ninja Turtles movie, actually. And before that, Guardians of the Galaxy.

I actually quite enjoyed both, for nostalgia with TMNT and just an all-around good movie for GotG (despite the fact that I'm usually not into sci-fi at all).

...Actually, I should say nostalgia goes for both. There was a lot of 80's music references in GotG that I enjoyed. And the fact that he was wearing a walkman. I had one of those growing up. Really brings me back.

Did you enjoy it? I have to watch it someday. The first Transformers movie was good, but the two sequels left me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

Hmm, i liked it..but it wasn't as good as the other ones I think..like where the heck is Sam Witwicky? And the fact that the transformers totally forgot about him????? The new protagonist, where the heck did he come from? Nearly all the authorities think of them as bad guys?? And the dinobots..I thought they'd be much much much more cooler..I thought wrong. lOl. But yea, you should watch it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm, i liked it..but it wasn't as good as the other ones I think..like where the heck is Sam Witwicky? And the fact that the transformers totally forgot about him????? The new protagonist, where the heck did he come from? Nearly all the authorities think of them as bad guys?? And the dinobots..I thought they'd be much much much more cooler..I thought wrong. lOl. But yea, you should watch it.

Elle L'Adore (= She Loves Him), French comedy that was... Awful. I slept at some point.

The Equalizer.
Gosh there were so many times that I cringed but it was such a badass movie.
Denzel Washington was A+, and I quite enjoyed Chloe Grace Moretz in it too. I sort of worship the ground she walks on.

The Rover.
I liked the atmospherics of it. It felt a bit slow. I enjoyed it but it's probably not a movie I'd watch again.

Last movie I saw at a theater was Guardians of the Galaxy, I forget which movie I watched last at home, might have been either Night at the Museum or The Amazing Spiderman 2

The last movie I saw in the theaters was I think Twister. It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't good either...

Trick 'r' Treat
Absolutely terrible. I can't believe people actually like this movie.

Ahhhh how did you like it? Not many people I know in real life like this kind of movie so I never had anyone to talk about it with ; u ;

I liked it a lot! It's got a decent who done it plot, gives a nice throwback to the 90's, and Liam Neeson always plays his role great. I haven't read the book it's based off of, so I can't tell you how close it matches.

Back