• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the last movie you've seen?

In the theatres I watched either Guardians of the galaxy or how to tame your dragon 2. Not sure which one was the last one. At home I watched the host i think c:

One Summer of Happiness

Surprised how good it was and the dark themes to it. I recommend it ^^

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. I loved it so much. For some reason, I prefered it over the first volume (which remains excellent). The 3D was a little pointless in my opinion, except for the ten first minutes.

Saw Get On Up, interesting but quite long. Slow sometimes. Lack of rhythm (sorry to say that...).

Boxtrolls It was quite delightful actually for a children's film c: A pleasant surprise

Anastasia on Netflix tbh. In theaters, I believe it was Dawn of The Planet of The Apes.

Saw Before I Go To Sleep right after I saw Get On Up, I really loved it!! But guessed the plot way before the ending, heh :rolleyes:
I'm going to sound like a smart alec but I often discover the ending by myself, just like when I found out the truth in The Sixth Sense within the first thirty minutes ;u; I love that thing I use as a brain.

Mulan. :D I told my husband that we're going to watch all the Disney films that he hasn't seen yet so we began with that one. :)

In theatres: Guardians of the Galaxy for the second time. I may or may not have a minor obsession with it.

Not technically at home but I'll say that anyway: Skyfall. It's one of the films we have to analyse for our Media Studies class, but either way, I think it's a great film. Better than New Moon, which we unfortunately have to study later...

In the theater: Tusk! And it was incredible. Seriously, go see it. Just don't get too distracted by Justin Long's ugly mustache.
Other: The RiffTrax of Fist of Fury. I've seen it a million times (with and without the riffs) and it's always great.

I saw The Maze Runner last week. I liked it but there were a few major parts missing that were in the book that bothered me. Regardless, I would still recommend it.

Frozen to fill time in chemistry. Just because kids like the musical number

Guardians of the Galaxy.
I don't watch a lot of movies, ok? Don't judge...

The Human Centipede 2
I would not recommend even if you liked the first film. Like halfway through, there's just a bunch of groaning and squishing. **** if I didn't get a headache. Only reason I can think you'd want to watch it is so you can tell all your friends about this gross ass movie and how you "didn't even get scared, dude".
The references to the first movie were cool, like Martin trying to get Ashlynn Yennie (actress who played Jenny) to be in his giant human centipede.

Back