What's the last movie you've seen?

Saw Eternals the other day. I think I'm one of the few who actually liked it. lol.

Stubby/The Butt (1974)

... as in a cigarette butt not anything else rofl

good, anyway!

marvel eternals. i thought it was pretty good, but it took a long time for me to become interested in the plot. there were a lot of new characters to introduce so i wasnt very invested until the second half

Today I watched Impractical Jokers: The Movie at home. It was fun but I didn't care as much for the scripted parts. I prefer their usual style from the series. Luckily there were some challenges mixed in.

I watched the documentary “Trust Me” for my college composition class. It’s really dated since it released just before the pandemic, but the themes are still relevant.

Portrait of Jason (1967)

Finally had the chance to see something real good in the cinema and not disappointed! Very very good stuff, hope they screen more Shirley Clarke movies at other times in the future.

Saw Spider-Man: No Way Home.

I liked that the ending wasn’t your typical, happy, “everything works out” ending. The humor was also pretty good as well. The action scenes could have been better, but overall a solid movie. Would rate it 9/10.

Bon Cop, Bad Cop.

It's a Canadian movie that's actually pretty decent (on the contrary most Canadian movies are bad). Though the jokes are probably not as good or even funny to anyone who isn't also a Canadian so it's hard to recommend to anyone who isn't Canadian themselves.

Basically it's a comedy thriller about two Canadian cops one is French from Quebec and the other is English from Ontario. Who end up having to (reluctantly) join forces after a murder victim was found on the Ontario/Quebec border sign. The murder case is hockey related in case any one was wondering. The movie is also pretty much 50/50 in English and French so I recommend subtitles if you aren't fluent in both.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

watched the jungle cruise on disney+ with my mom yesterday. it’s not a movie i would’ve ever chosen to watch on my own, but i enjoyed it! i especially liked emily blunt’s character and jack whitehall’s — it was my first time seeing him in a movie and not a netflix comedy special lol.

my mom and i watched the princess and the frog yesterday as well. ☺️

-The-Rock-Emily-Blunt-Disney-s-Jungle-Cruise-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-43429616-640-387.gif

FE93E764-9E55-4F39-A18F-9AAB8AD8A8D7.gif

scale

I watched Walt Disney Animation Studio's Encanto.The animation is fantastic and the story was decent but......after I saw it I kind of wished that Pixar had made this movie instead of Disney(even though Disney does in fact own Pixar).It lacked that extra bit of movie magic that I think Pixar could have provided and for me,the music didn't really elevate the story.

Last edited:
i watched nobody tonight, it's defo not my usual type of film but i enjoyed it lol

Most recently watched Sing 2 in the theaters. I really liked it but found out the theater makes me dizzy

Also, I have a question. Since my buds are planning to watch another movie but both are watching different ones on the same day, so I don't know which one to watch. One is going to watch Moonfall and the other is going to watch Marry Me.
Any suggestions?

Most recently watched Sing 2 in the theaters. I really liked it but found out the theater makes me dizzy

Also, I have a question. Since my buds are planning to watch another movie but both are watching different ones on the same day, so I don't know which one to watch. One is going to watch Moonfall and the other is going to watch Marry Me.
Any suggestions?
Update: Ended up watching Moonfall. Bit predictable for me, but an alright movie.

Back