• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What's the last movie you've seen?

Today I re-watched the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. Ah, the memories. I love that Splinter.

I watched the Hilda movie earlier! I am sad that the series has come to an end but I am really happy that the series got an ending! The movie was really sweet and I'm pleased with how they wrapped things up. I would've preferred a whole season because obviously that could've been more detailed but I'm not mad at the movie by any means.
I watched Hilda and the Mountain King today. I didn't realize it was going to be the ending to the series until I read your post, but I do like how they wrapped they things up even if I did get some serious Attack on Titan vibes with the scene at the wall.

my parents and i watched the jackal on netflix yesterday in honour of sidney poitier. i’m not typically a huge fan of action movies, but i actually enjoyed this one! i also liked that sidney poitier’s character let richard gere’s character go free at the end of the movie; i was hoping that would happen, so i’m glad it did. :’)

Theatres: The French Dispatch. loved it. started watching Wes Anderson movies after that because i think i missed that boat lol
At Home: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. rewatched it because i was watching movies during that night and I wanted to end the night with a feel-good movie. i actually appreciate the movie more now than when i first watched it.

Last Movies I watched was The My Little Pony New Generation ( Which was awesome ) and Any Which But Lose and Any Way You Can , And The Dirty Harry Movie :giggle:

I watched Little Women (the 2019 movie) over the christmas holidays because I needed to find something that all of us wanted to watch. I didn't end up liking it much though.

We decided to randomly watch Avengers: Age of Ultron last night, it had been at least a few years since I've seen it so I had mostly forgotten everything.

i watched encanto (such a good movie) i and im gonna watch the worst movie out of the diary of the wimpy kid movies long hall just bc its so cringe and bad lol

La Dolce Vita (1960)

Actually very good and entertaining, and I think one should see the whole film. Especially if you've only seen that one clip/sequence. Maybe a bit too long for its purpose but I liked it :D

Also watched I Am Curious - Blue (1968) a few weeks ago. Good stuff!

i watched knives out last night! i absolutely loved it!! happy to hear they're making sequels

I watched Encanto super late Friday night, it was like 12:30 in the morning when I finished it. I really liked it, the animation was super colorful and pleasing to the eyes and the songs were catchy. "We Don't Talk About Bruno" has been stuck in my head since long before I watched the movie lol

I recently watched Sweet Bean (2015) at home which was an incredibly pleasant experience. I got so invested in how much care the old woman put into her craft of making red bean paste and helping make an otherwise in-debt/negatively controlled business boom for a while. I'm not sure how to describe this without spoiling but while you can anticipate the direction the film will take, the happiness you experience throughout made me feel like a cuddly stuffed toy for the rest of the night.

Watched Kiki's Delivery Service!

kiki2.gif

"Don't Look up" I thought it was funny and I was filled with so much emotions because it is describing a lot of what is going on today. I did not convince me of the message it was trying to put out though.

Over the weekend, I watched the two part Colour of Magic miniseries. I'm posting it here because each episode is movie length. Having just finished reading the books, I was disappointed at just how much of the story they cut and rearranged, but the portrayal of the characters was very well done. I especially loved Sean Astin as the tourist, Twoflower.

Back