• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

What's the last movie you've seen?

The third movie from netflix a christmas prince. I don't know but my boyfriend want to watch it every year xD It's not the best movie but it's okay. I am trying to get into the christmas mood ^^

Fast and a Furious: Hobbs and Shaw - 7/10

Good fun to watch, you know what to expect. Actually better than the the last couple of stand alone films in the franchise.

Klaus and it was great! Such a cute little movie, almost made me excited about Christmas lol. It's on Netflix if you guys want to check it out!

Doctor Sleep -- I watched it on a whim as I saw the trailer when I went to see Joker. Some things a little inconsistent but I actually cared about characters to a degree. That rarely happens for me so I was suprised!

Dora and the Lost City of Gold.
Very enjoyable and funny. If people were even 1/10th as nice and friendly as the main character the world would be a lot better for it.

Not sure if it counts as a movie, but I watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966) about 5 or 6 times on a loop while wrapping Christmas presents today.

Jumungi (or however you spell it) The Next Level. It was OK, but not as funny as the first one and the story was kinda blah. :(

In theaters, I saw Frozen 2, which by the way is AMAZING GO SEE IT!

And at home, I watched Steven Universe The Movie. Freaking sad. I cried so much. But also worth watching if you're in the SU fandom. <33

Watching Star Wars Episode VIII again as we speak as we'll be going to the The Rise Of Skywalker this week! Pretty excited about it.

Back