• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the last movie you've seen?

I finally got around to watching Ponyo. It was good, definitely not my favourite Ghibli movie but I enjoyed it nonetheless

Just saw Rogue One in the theaters today. LOVED IT.
I think it's too early to say, but I might like it even more than The Force Awakens.

Saw Rogue One yesterday and Sing today. Enjoyed both movies! I didn't expect Sing to be all that good but it was actually a lot better than expected.

I saw Zootropollis (idk how to spell it lmao) and I was expecting it to be ****, but it was actually good
Most family films have been super **** in the past couple years

- - - Post Merge - - -

I saw Zootropollis (idk how to spell it lmao) and I was expecting it to be ****, but it was actually good
Most family films have been super **** in the past couple years

Last edited:
We're going to watch LOTR today! But I stayed up all night so I may not be able to watch all of it! :,-(

In the cinema: Finding Dory (I went with a group of my friends and baby dory is just adorable I think I made squee noises oops)
At home: Suicide Squad

I watched Princess Mononoke again on Christmas Eve. Seen it a few times now, it's still my favourite Ghibli movie. Now it'll probably always remind me of Christmas Eve so that's good.

In the cinema: Fantastic beasts and where to find them
At home: I actually watched this movie at English class but it was about a boy

Cinema/theatre: Passengers

Home: Moana

My niece wants to watch moana 4 or 5 times a day. I can promise you that I've seen that movie more times in 2016 than anybody else except maybe my niece herself.

Back