• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the last movie you've seen?

I briefly glanced at The Croods on my way upstairs earlier, does that count?

At home: Princess Bride, my boyfriend hadn't seen it got halfway through but in full before that I think we watched The Doors, he doesn't have cable/wifi capable tv right now so my extensive movie and tv show collection is coming in handy.

In theatres:Breakfast at Tiffany's November Turner Classic Movies re release, was fun date. I dressed for the occasion black dress gloves scarf hat pearls whole nine I do that on whims now and then, it was ok by him lol.

Next movie planning to see in theatres next month Dirty Danicing re release and any new and surprising good films tha turn up in a somewhat disappointing year for new movies for me at least theatre wise. Any recommendations would be great for new theatre films to see.

It was crazy today.
Theatres: Moana for the second time. (I'm not kidding, I seriously watched it again)
Home: X-MEN: Apocalypse + Finding Dory
And like 4 episodes of Glee even though it doesn't count :p

My dad and I saw Moana a couple weeks ago, and we both enjoyed it so much. You should see it if you haven't already!

Back