• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the last movie you've seen?

I watched "The Fox and the Hound" a few nights ago for the very first time, very adorable but it almost made me cry several times

The Thaw. It was kinda lame tbh. Just another bad movie I found on Hulu.

Halloween, the first one. Currently working my way through the whole boxset...the joys of keeping myself occupied while I'm off work
;)

I think I saw Ant Man last. One of my favorite Marvel movies to be honest, next to Civil War. :'D

Went to the Drive in and watched Ghost Busters. Almost got bit by a black widow that was hanging from my sisters sun visor. Jumped out of the car, took off my shoe and squashed it.

Tried watching that Mud (2012) movie last night but eh the story was really bland and typical bush/'murica setting a bit too much to be fun and the story was not really wanting you to engage in it.. The acting was pretty good though.

The Swedish Theory of Love (2015)

Really interesting documentary, especially if you live in Sweden or know its culture down to the bones. It's really angled and focusing on very specific matters though so don't take everything literally if you watch it at some point. But as a watch on how Swedish people are supposed to be very independent and not being noticed it's interesting and how an even more future society could be.

I also recommend Videocracy by the same director, even better tbh.

i went to go see suicide squad with my cousins when it was in theathers a while ago.. it wasn't that bad, but then again i'm more of a marvel fan than a dc fan so idk.

i also watched zootopia at home a few days ago with a friend over skype, which was nice. we were talking a lot over the movie, so i don't remember it fully but from what i do remember it was pretty good.

I watched train to busan in the theatre. It was pretty good but there's something about gong yoo that I really don't like.

Back