• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the last movie you've seen?

Just finished my my nightmare on elm street boxset, haven't watched it in years. Used to be my favourite ever movies when I was a teenager, particularly 1-3. The final nightmare was also brilliant but the in between a weren't much to rave about

Cannibal Holocaust (1980)

Kinda enjoyed it, and I totally thought it was gonna be way more gore and brutal though. Interesting from a film analysis perspective though and as media criticism.

Nothing for the weak peeps though, if you have the least problem with animal and/or human cruelty, don't go watch it. Or if you can't see blood and internal organs in a sauce dripping.

Hmm... I know I watched the premiere of Lights out in theaters, but that was a while ago...
OH WAIT, YEAH, I recently watched Finding Dory!

It's actually a really good movie, and if you haven't seen it yet, WATCH IT! I recommend watching Finding Nemo first though, if you haven't already... Otherwise you won't understand anything about what's going on. :p

John Carpenter's Vampires, although I caught it at probably near the end or so.

i've started a quest to watch all Val Kilmer movies, and for some reason i chose to start with Mindhunters. it was alright. and Val is in it for a full three minutes or so!

Nobody Owns Me (2013)

Well.. I haven't read the book it's based upon but I felt the film was a bit too random at time and the dialogue and acting could have been more 'controlled' at times, especially after like half of the film. The topics are interestingly explored and narrated though, even if I wish it could have been longer and maybe a bit more deeper at times.

The Secret Life of Pets.

Was a pretty good animated movie, had some good humour, the plot was similar to toy story. Not the best animated movie I've seen but neither was it the worst. I'd probably rate it 6/10.

Ferris Bueller's Day off! It was my first time watching it, I thought it was pretty good!

Yesterday I went to see the secret life of pets for the second time. Planning on going to watch lights out again next week or the one after. Just looking forward to them both coming out on DVD

Theatres - Kubo and the two strings owo` I cried a little too much hahaha....
can't remember what film I last watched at home hhhh

Yesterday I went to see the secret life of pets for the second time. Planning on going to watch lights out again next week or the one after. Just looking forward to them both coming out on DVD

That movie (pets) was so good. I like how everything about it is so positive and cute.

Back