• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

***Whats the best PWP?***

I really like Wisteria Trellis... I don't have it unlocked tho D:
Oh and flower arch.. C: illuminated PWPs are pretty when it's dark xD

My favorites that I've unlocked are the lighthouse, wisteria trellis, and cafe. I also really like having the four extra museum rooms, so the museum renovation is probably a favorite, too.

I'd really like to unlock the statue fountain, hot spring, and the topiaries.

I really like Wisteria Trellis... I don't have it unlocked tho D:
Oh and flower arch.. C: illuminated PWPs are pretty when it's dark xD

YES! The illuminated PWPs are my favorite because of this<3 I adore looking at my lights at night, quite beautiful <:

My favorite Public Works Project is a tie with the same concept: Upgrading the Train Station and Town Hall. The choices are very good: Fairy-Tale, Modern, and Zen.

The upgrades do so much to enhance the appeal of a town. The basic look of the Train Station and Town Hall are bare bones. The upgrades with both are a Mayor making a statement about his/her town.

I'd actually have to go with the Round Streetlight.

They really tie together the theme and feel of my town, idk.

I think the wisteria trellis and the light up heart is super cute and pretty in town. Also the hot springs but I suppose it is what kind of a theme you are going for in your town.. (if any). I also really like the flower arch, when you make a path out of a few of them together is makes for one of my favorite places in my own town but as well as in other player's towns. It just makes it look so pretty and magical! c:

Back