What's Bothering You?

when ur company buys u donuts they never get filled ones. like it’s always glazed, chocolate frosted, or pink sprinkle. where’s the bavarian cream? jelly donut? it’s like, thx for the gesture but i’m tired of the monotony

New York to Washington.
Yeah that is pretty terrible. Shipping sucks so much post COVID. Sorry dude.

Edit: one of my bestie’s (indoors only) cats got let out and he can’t find them. Stressing hoping the cat is okay and just comes back.

Last edited:
I'm not bothered by much, but thanks for asking! However, earlier my acquaintance was interested in pharmacy partners, and it started to bother me too. He realized that if looking for reliable pharmacy partners, Canadian Pharmacy B2B could be a great option. So, if you're considering expanding your pharmaceutical business, checking out their offerings might be worthwhile.

Last edited:
Update: I went to the doctor and he told me it's definitely just anxiety and to come back in 3 months if it doesn't go away and he will up my ocd meds. I'm really hoping he's right. I asked him for a blood test to check some stuff cause I'm on cholesterol meds and he declined. If the symptoms continue I'll just get a second opinion.

Also thank you to anyone who has hugged any of my posts, I appreciate yall listen to my rambles

I’m anxious about the Zine tarot set I had ordered. They didn’t give me a tracking number so no way to know when it comes. I know they shipped it since i talked to them and they had found my order got missed. i should’ve asked them when i should expect it to arrive.

Had a dream about my ex again and it just is weighing my mood down. started thinking about my friend and what i asked him that he never gave me a real answer to (just his opinion on something in a game on how i decorated it).

Maybe eating something later will help; i had a snack but not a meal. My dad was using the microwave to reheat his coffee and I hate how the hazelnut smells and i really don’t want to use the microwave after he used it for his coffee). I don’t like to go downstairs much when my dad is home anyways or eat downstairs. Also, his and my mom’s ringtones on an app or phone is the same as the whatsapp sound i have for my friend :/.

I'm upset that I didn't see my psychologist today. Usually I get called down during a period (even when I'm not expecting it or I wasn't notified) to meet with someone, so I figured that would be the case today, but nope. I haven't seen her in two weeks, since I wasn't at school (sick) the one day she was. I can't say here why I'm seeing a psychologist, but that thing has been getting worse and I would've really liked to have help with dealing with it. I sorta talked to my friend about it, and it didn't exactly go well.

Also feeling tired and agitated after having a terrible week - Y'know, dealing with the stupidity and intolerance of almost everyone around me, amongst other things. It really sucks, but it is what it is.

having a bit of a scare lately with my heart. my family has a history of heart problems, but i didn’t really think it would hit me this early in my life. hoping everything turns out for the best. may need a pacemaker. i’m not sure. :(

genuinely just wanna bawl my eyes out because i can never have a good birthday🥲 i hype it up so much in my head and when the actual day comes it’s not even anything how i wanted it to be. my so called best friend posted me on her story and then deleted it once i replied, some of the friends i talk to pretty often havent even wished me a happy birthday yet 🧍🏻‍♀️ i know it’s such a stupid reason to be sad but i wish i wasn’t surrounded by horrible friends

i hope it’s okay if i reply, i just felt it important to since i felt the exact same on my birthday. this isn’t a stupid reason to be sad at all. i’m so sorry, jiny. you deserve to feel special, important and loved every day, but especially on your birthday. i’m so sorry you don’t have people who do that for you. but please know it isn’t a reflection of you, it’s a reflection of them. they’re your friends, and no friend should make you feel like this. you and your birthday are important, and it’s a reflection of them if they don’t want to treat you like you deserve. it’s their loss.

i hope you have people in your corner one day who make every day special for you, not just your birthday. sending you so, so many hugs. 🫂

God I hope whatever's been kicking my butt today is just nasty pollen allergies... the tree pollen is going absolutely wild here rn (600+ grains per cubic meter) so hopefully?? but man the past few weeks have been A Lot and we've only just gotten to the point where we don't have to do anything extra for a short while, so I really would rather not wake up sick tomorrow on top of everything else hhhhhh

Just wanna put this here, so I can not think about it till I can actually do something about it.

But my mum told me she came down the stairs to see like, so some was hair balls, but another patch was like a watery possible blood thing?
Thing is, we have no idea out of the four cats we have, who it is. I don't think it was completely blood, as said it was like a watery thing with fur, but really unsure.
We're hoping that the blood is just them having too much hairballs, and like how we bleed after blowing our noses too much sorta deal? I think it's either my youngest cat or oldest cat - both males. But again, I have no idea who it was. :/

I just really, really hope it's nothing really bad,
They took their time eating different today but I think thats just normal, unsure if my youngest had biscuits in the night so didnt eat as much - he has had some stuff just not much. The older cat too. They're both sleeping now. I just don't want to over worry myself.

If it does happen again, here's hoping I would be there to see it. :/

Back