• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got an F in math, does that count?

F is for ****in genius, so yea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you get some ice to rub on your feet? That's the only other solution.

"Hey mom, I need to go outside and get some snow to rub on my feet because they feel like a mini toaster oven"

mom: "don't hurt yourself"

my convo just now.

Last edited:
F is for ****in genius, so yea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Hey mom, I need to go outside and get some snow to rub on my feet because they feel like a mini toaster oven"

mom: "don't hurt yourself"

my convo just now.

Are your feet cool now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

This.. is just a no. It hurts so damn much lol

I just rubbed ice on my feet. It's cold, but I didn't chicken out.

ohj slso did your badges ever make it. i spent like $3 extra to send it priority so i hope so??
but you know, my post office sucks ass

Yes, they did! I thought I told you but I guess not, sorry @.@

Thank you! ♥ I loved the outcome c:

Are your feet cool now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just rubbed ice on my feet. It's cold, but I didn't chicken out.

Yeah they're good now. I did the ice thing, it was pretty cold but... ey my feet are better than ever.
Thanks apple xD

I'm seriously so annoyed with my apartment complex. It's been like a month and after multiple attempts, no one has come to fix my fridge or my sink. I've put in 3 requests and no one has come.

image.jpg

I really just want to chop all of my hair off....
I want it gone, so badly...
But, I look like a dude, when I have short hair, especially with the way I dress and stand.

Avery won't plot reset right.... and now the basement is distracting from plot resetting

Mods.
Getting warnings for rules that don't exist.
....my hair.
My stupid ****ing hair. Ugh.
My dog keeps digging a big hole. So, she can chew on the roots.
On the plus side, I finally have a watch. So, beware. I can tell the time....ALL THE TIME >: D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back