What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My laptop is at 4% battery and my charger is soo far awaayyyyy

The truth here is that in the signature rules, your sig cannot contain what is listed under prohibited content. Just because a rule exists doesn't mean it's explicitly stated.

Bleh. I'm accustomed to getting in trouble for the unwritten rules...
School was the worst. They made up a new rule, told no students about it, and I get in trouble for breaking one, I didn't know existed.
Though, rightfully, I got the warning, I'm assuming, for ignoring the mod and putting my sig back up, without further censoring. So, I shouldn't really complain about that bit. Otherwise, it should be stated, because I assumed, that it was fine, until I woke up to my signature missing, even though it was censored, minus the gif. I then censor the gif, and it still gets removed.

i want to have super powers like oprah but I'll never been good enough tbh

I have an awesome headache right now. I seem to be getting headaches more and more often these days, along with pain in my wrists and hands, which is worrisome because I fear I may have to give up gaming in order to rest my wrists/hands so it doesn't get any worse.

I am sorry that I am not a tech expert and can't fix whatever is wrong with your t.v., I tried to be nice but now you wont even pick up your phone so I can just switch you rooms so you can sleep, but go ahead and be rude and try to sleep with your t.v. on all night. Also other patrons, do you see the big fat sign in front of me that says sold out, do you know what that means? It means we're sold out, we have no rooms, asking me and then following it with "really?" fifty times doesn't make the hotel any less sold out. >.< HUMANS! WHY?

i'm pretty sick- woke up with a raging headache, barfed everything, and still have the headache :/ at least i got my appetite back

i'm scared because i'm pretty petit and my dad (who's been a doctor for 20+ years) says that it's uncommon for me to get them so it's either food poisoning or something really bad. i'm hoping for food poisoning!

One of the hinges of my 3DS XL broke off today...

ugh...WELP, time to buy a N3DS....or a new XL...who knows...

The fact that I ever joined this forum.

I want to eat something since I'm hungry, but I've had this "gaggy" feeling in my throat. I've had it since last night and now it's mostly on and off but I'm still afraid to eat anything since last night, I was trying to eat french fries but I ended up gagging a bit while eating and, being emetophobic, I freaking out, thinking I was going to be sick and stopped eating. I know I should eat something, I'm hungry and the feeling isn't bothering me so much, but I'm afraid that'll it'll get worse and can't think of anything I have that might be easy to eat and not too acidic.

My stomach feels gag atm too I want to drink something since I feel crap but I don't wanna get it all up :(

I have to wait 4 more days for a new episode of Steven Universe that will only be 11 minutes and leave me craving more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back