• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the person that's suppose to love me the most just kicked me while i was already down, and i'm crying my eyes out and shaking... i trusted him and he just took a knife to my heart

I'm so sorry to hear! Although I can't really offer much advice (considering I've never been in a relationship if that's what you're referring to, I'm too young for that anyways :p), I'm here if you need someone to talk to, and well, if they're really daring to do something like that to you, then you don't need them in your life. <3

I went on tilt on poker for no reason whatsoever and I blew hours of good play because of it. I could have cashed easily. I`m such an idiot.

Well, lets call it a learning experience after not playing for a long time.

I`ll leave the cursewords in my head. I`ll try to bang them out on my desk, lol.

it's dark in my basement and i think I hear footsteps oh my god I'm not even lying help my last words tell lolipup i love her

I just got wrecked twice in CS;GO. I ****ing suck. 4 kills and 12 deaths. FML

just have one class today and it's phys ed pls send help or a clone to do laps in my place

I got a 70/100 on my core final.... sure I spent like 6 hours on it but I really thought I did good

I have completely terrible art skills, when it comes to drawing and the like.

My idea of a vacation is being at home with my dogs enjoying a nice book, a nice TV show, or a nice game and talking to friends from around the world on teamspeak. I'm now being ridiculed by my family for not going to the beach to have some forced fun or seeing an expensive movie in a movie theater. My idea of fun is apparently wrong and that I'm stupid to think I know what I want.

My idea of a vacation is being at home with my dogs enjoying a nice book, a nice TV show, or a nice game and talking to friends from around the world on teamspeak. I'm now being ridiculed by my family for not going to the beach to have some forced fun or seeing an expensive movie in a movie theater. My idea of fun is apparently wrong and that I'm stupid to think I know what I want.
I'm on one of those family vacations at this very moment in a hotel room, i'd say the same about the ideal vacation, just wanna do nothing. And the beach is hella overrated.

Last edited:
There's something I've been needing to write, all day, but I have yet to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back