• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t mind sticking around as a host every now and then to be honest, I just lack the time/patience to be able to play anymore now that I have a job and school coming up. TBT in general is pretty much dead in activity so I don’t see us gaining a whole lot of players anymore.

I had a pretty killer set-up prepared a couple years ago that I never got to host due to certain shenanigans so I’d love to be able to get a game of 18-20 again someday.

Last edited:
Does anyone remember the big mafia games with 30 ppl. Ac and xcom mafia were my faves.

Pls let me host a big game god i love doing setups

Last edited:
Cross-posting from Discord:

I've no interest in maintaining threads in The Cellar any longer. Might host if/when things get active again but little interest in playing. I'd suggest you decide amongst yourselves if there is a) a need for the general and queue threads and b) if anyone wants to take over maintaining one. Let me know what you want to do and I'll unstick/stick things as required. Please do not go ahead and post a thread without discussing it with people just to be first in. Obviously if mod action is needed in a game you're welcome to call on me to handle it.

:)

At this moment in time I don't feel like a queue is needed since playership is low and there has naturally only been one game going up at a time. But if activity picks up again I would be happy to maintain a thread, even if I'm not playing mafia I come on TBT multiple times a day and I have a knack for keeping things organized. :p

Sorry to hear you are interested in playing anymore Tina but interests change of course.

I'd also be willing to run a queue, but agree with Vanessa, we don't need one until multiple people are desiring to host and there's enough of an enthusiastic base for there to be decent sized games back to back.

Cross-posting from Discord:

I've no interest in maintaining threads in The Cellar any longer. Might host if/when things get active again but little interest in playing. I'd suggest you decide amongst yourselves if there is a) a need for the general and queue threads and b) if anyone wants to take over maintaining one. Let me know what you want to do and I'll unstick/stick things as required. Please do not go ahead and post a thread without discussing it with people just to be first in. Obviously if mod action is needed in a game you're welcome to call on me to handle it.

:)

I'd be willing to maintain a general thread but not a queue thread. With general the only real thing to maintain is a ban list, which even then isn't really used that much.

I already have a stickied thread in the cellar if this helps with my qualifications or something like that.

This is a test to see if we get fear essence in the cellar too

- - - Post Merge - - -

BOGUS WE DONT

I know nothing goes on down here much anymore but I think you guys should know I still refresh the cellar almost daily

Same...although it's me seeing an unbolded 'The Cellar' at the bottom most of the time. :C

Also I had a blast representing The Bell Tree again this year in the MU Champs and even though I didn't place in the top 5 in the finale (6th to 9th) I was on the winning team as a wolf! Keep this alive so I can see one of ya'll make it next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back