• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got an F in math, does that count?

F is for ****in genius, so yea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you get some ice to rub on your feet? That's the only other solution.

"Hey mom, I need to go outside and get some snow to rub on my feet because they feel like a mini toaster oven"

mom: "don't hurt yourself"

my convo just now.

Last edited:
F is for ****in genius, so yea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Hey mom, I need to go outside and get some snow to rub on my feet because they feel like a mini toaster oven"

mom: "don't hurt yourself"

my convo just now.

Are your feet cool now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

This.. is just a no. It hurts so damn much lol

I just rubbed ice on my feet. It's cold, but I didn't chicken out.

ohj slso did your badges ever make it. i spent like $3 extra to send it priority so i hope so??
but you know, my post office sucks ass

Yes, they did! I thought I told you but I guess not, sorry @.@

Thank you! ♥ I loved the outcome c:

Are your feet cool now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just rubbed ice on my feet. It's cold, but I didn't chicken out.

Yeah they're good now. I did the ice thing, it was pretty cold but... ey my feet are better than ever.
Thanks apple xD

I'm seriously so annoyed with my apartment complex. It's been like a month and after multiple attempts, no one has come to fix my fridge or my sink. I've put in 3 requests and no one has come.

image.jpg

I really just want to chop all of my hair off....
I want it gone, so badly...
But, I look like a dude, when I have short hair, especially with the way I dress and stand.

Avery won't plot reset right.... and now the basement is distracting from plot resetting

Mods.
Getting warnings for rules that don't exist.
....my hair.
My stupid ****ing hair. Ugh.
My dog keeps digging a big hole. So, she can chew on the roots.
On the plus side, I finally have a watch. So, beware. I can tell the time....ALL THE TIME >: D

Mods.
Getting warnings for rules that don't exist.

The truth here is that in the signature rules, your sig cannot contain what is listed under prohibited content. Just because a rule exists doesn't mean it's explicitly stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back