• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To have the air on and fan on
And Ice Pack in my forehead and I still feel very very hot
Stupid fever let me sleep

Well, tbh, if they didn't put he/him in and just Male, and never told anyone that they were trans, then they would just be seen as a guy like all the other guys here. Isn't that much nicer? I think it would be much nicer being seen as just one of the guys then have everyone know you're trans.. but that's probably me lol

ok a few things. i have had my pronouns in my profile for months (way before they had the gender thing) and i kept it because idc about it being there lmao.
and i really dont like how you refer to guys on the forum kike im not one of them but Alright

and you know ehy it would be nice if ppl didnt know i was trans? because of ppl like u, transphobes. but!!! know what?? im not ashamed of being trans and i dont think it's something i should have to hide. if people cant see me as a boy because i told them i'm trans then it's that persons problem, because theyre the transphobe. im in no way less of a guy for being trans.

im pretty sure there are users on here that know i'm trans and still see me as a guy. bc those ppl arent transphobes. lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah i can see that.

Looks like conversation had actually moved on from the discussion of pronouns and typing style hours ago, so let's just put it behind us rather than bringing it back up again. Thank you.

I hate dress codes. I hate going to formal dinners. I have nothing to wear ;A;

i hate it mostly for the small talk purpose, i can probably dress up somewhat but yeah i feel you i don't like doing that either x.x

also this ginger thing was yeasted af.. ew and i need to buy new mouth wash

i feel ya

tfw when you are feeling good and certain people just have to try mess *** up.. o well you are not winning, not this time.

well, **** it i don't care if you get to "know" im tired of this crap for real and it's not that THAT s-t is gonna get fixed so...

i have this reealllyyy shaarrrppp pain right where my collarbone and neck meet and it hurts more when i move it is this normal am i dying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back