• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh so that's why I've always got a fem feel about the way len types. I notice that ftm-people often ''type like females''. Might just be me though.

Ohh so that's why I've always got a fem feel about the way len types. I notice that ftm-people often ''type like females''. Might just be me though.

nah i agree, the ones on tumblr, they type a bit like this:

i am (insert weird male name here) and im v fabulous and v gay ,,,
im 14 panromantic demisexual transgender demiboy
like th is ???? ??? ,,
*shows nude selfie of female body*
*captions it 'pretty boi prince'*

:^)

like th is ???? ??? ,,

Nono, I get this feel even with people who don't type 'like tumblr'. They just type in a more feminine way I guess. Or again mby it's just me and what I perceive as feminine and whatnot.

meu pai, um burro >>

"hi bruh so i wanna get us this new phone sub and stuff blah blah check the link when you get back" random call.
me: yeah sure ill do when get back
dad: yea cool you can call me then
me: *checks email, calls and ask about it* blah blah
dad: umm im not sure which one we're gonna jav cause im not at computer can i call tomorrow?
me: yeah..

uhhh why didn't you say you'd be busy tonight lmfao you're such an ass

My Dad can't afford a birthday present for my Mum, so I'm gonna have to give him some money for a good present and a card. It doesn't bother me that I have to give him money, but it saddens me that he's in that kind of situation, and the thought of my own mother not getting a thing for her birthday is just completely unacceptable.

i am cramping but not so bad so its like half bothering me? thank god i cut caffeine tho my cramps are soooo much easier to bear

actually not 2 b Overly Offended but do u all know what pms are and how 2 use them instead of talking sht about me in this thread lmao

do The Females not know basic grammar n spelling because then yes this is me .

The Feminine Female Of Feminine Writing

like th is ???? ??? ,,

lol. bc the way someone types makes it okay for you to mock their identity and be transphobic..?

Last edited:
feelings... i really like you and all that but we both know it's not gonna happen now anyways plus i would probably be freaked out.

I really wish I could eat healthier but the only thing we have that is "healthy" in this house is salad and the taste of lettuce is just an unbearable abomination on my taste buds and I feel like the only way I can block out the taste would be to put on an unholy amount of sauce on it that would defeat the point of eating something healthy. :/

i loOOoOoOve mac miller's music but why he always sound out of breath

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really wish I could eat healthier but the only thing we have that is "healthy" in this house is salad and the taste of lettuce is just an unbearable abomination on my taste buds and I feel like the only way I can block out the taste would be to put on an unholy amount of sauce on it that would defeat the point of eating something healthy. :/

I LOVE LETTUCE WTF try squeezing a lemon on it it tastes 100000000000x better

I walked two miles, barefoot. On road too.

Then my friend made me carry her back pack home.

i just realized this next tour wont have no floating clouds or flying chandeliers or wooden stands that almost kill her or the cute ass stage or worst of all she wont be wearing those cute ass outfits again I AM SO SAD ABOUT THIS but to be fair that also means (hopefully) no dj dubz thank god

Last edited:
I LOVE LETTUCE WTF try squeezing a lemon on it it tastes 100000000000x better

Hmm.. Never thought about putting lemon on it before. Thanks for the advice! : )

I just found a bed bug crawling on my blanket and when I picked it up with my tweezers it popped blood. I hate this apartment. :/

actually not 2 b Overly Offended but do u all know what pms are and how 2 use them instead of talking sht about me in this thread lmao

lol. bc the way someone types makes it okay for you to mock their identity and be transphobic..?
Noo it has nothing to do with you ignoring grammar and such. It's hard to explain but it's the tone not the straight up text. It's just a thing I've noticed, wasn't tryna diss.

Last edited:

omg its so funny how tumblr people yell transphobe!!11 at the slighest thing that offends them
guys dont make a fuss about **** just keep that in mind :^)

oh also, its funny how you need to put your pronouns on your profile, i havent seen a single guy here do that.. why is it neccisary? im sure a lot of guys here get mistaken for girls it happens you shouldnt fuss about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back