• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stomach is killing me, I feel sick and I'm pretty sure I just talked a friend out of suicide.

omg

I don't know how I can reach my full potential in life if people always mock me. "Just ignore them" doesn't really seem as easy as it sounds because then I'd be ignoring every damn person I come in contact with. I've had enough.

I just came home with my tiny cactus plant and told my grandmother not to water it bc I already watered it yesterday (I gave it a lot of water so it doesn't need to be watered for another week or so) and I left it somewhere for like 30 minutes and when I came back she was watering my cactus oh my god??? And now I'm panicking bc it's probably overhydrated and it might die and I'm mad bc I specifically told her not to give it water anymore ; -; (and she was insisting she knew what she was doing but tbh she's already killed a low-maintenance plant before by constantly watering it)

Last edited:
I just came home with my tiny cactus plant and told my grandmother not to water it bc I already watered it yesterday (I gave it a lot of water so it doesn't need to be watered for another week or so) and I left it somewhere for like 30 minutes and when I came back she was watering my cactus oh my god??? And now I'm panicking bc it's probably overhydrated and it might die and I'm mad bc I specifically told her not to give it water anymore ; -; (and she was insisting she knew what she was doing but tbh she's already killed a low-maintenance plant before by constantly watering it)
It sounds like something MY grandma would do lmao

my cramps are sooooo much worse than what i'd usually experience im curled up in a ball crying and begging for death

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooooh no now im sick i threw up and im sahking end me nowpelase

Everything today.... It is bringing back so many things that have been making my mental state so unsteady....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back