• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

omg its so funny how tumblr people yell transphobe!!11 at the slighest thing that offends them
guys dont make a fuss about **** just keep that in mind :^)

oh also, its funny how you need to put your pronouns on your profile, i havent seen a single guy here do that.. why is it neccisary? im sure a lot of guys here get mistaken for girls it happens you shouldnt fuss about it

i don't have a tumblr and i know you're being transphobic lol! it's necessary because they want people to use their right pronouns, why is that so hard for you to understand? this is the THIRD time i've seen you make comments like this in a week, GET OVER IT for **** sake

i don't have a tumblr and i know you're being transphobic lol! it's necessary because they want people to use their right pronouns, why is that so hard for you to understand? this is the THIRD time i've seen you make comments like this in a week, GET OVER IT for **** sake

its just funny how len puts it in their profile when you dont see a single guy do it or even worry about being misgendered, lol.I'll get over it when people stop acting like this ;))

Ugh part of my cheek is swollen, next to my molars, and whenever I chew I bite it multiple times

its just funny how len puts it in their profile when you dont see a single guy do it or even worry about being misgendered, lol.I'll get over it when people stop acting like this ;))

well most guys on here aren't transgender, it makes sense that it's important for len since it's a bigger deal being misgendered. i just don't know why you need to post about this all the time, he's not hurting anyone

I really want to win this hammer auction ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't really get why loads of transgender people do put like "he/him" or whatever in their sig, unless they're constantly being mistaken as the other gender....but like.....who cares. .....if they wanna put their gender in their sig, they can, just like how I put my name

well most guys on here aren't transgender, it makes sense that it's important for len since it's a bigger deal being misgendered. i just don't know why you need to post about this all the time, he's not hurting anyone

Well, tbh, if they didn't put he/him in and just Male, and never told anyone that they were trans, then they would just be seen as a guy like all the other guys here. Isn't that much nicer? I think it would be much nicer being seen as just one of the guys then have everyone know you're trans.. but that's probably me lol

Well, tbh, if they didn't put he/him in and just Male, and never told anyone that they were trans, then they would just be seen as a guy like all the other guys here. Isn't that much nicer? I think it would be much nicer being seen as just one of the guys then have everyone know you're trans.. but that's probably me lol
what do you mean?
they are a guy
like the "other guys". Plus how does he/him mean someone is trans?
stop judging people for no reason.

My mother is going crazy. Literally. She is progressing into active dementia and is going crazy. Taking care of her is a daily roller coaster of ups and downs, never knowing what insane behavior she will be exhibiting next. That's what's bothering me today.

I hate it when people bug me about smiling. Like I'm not depressed or angry or anything I just can't force myself to smile lol

so i wrote a nice, sweet letter to my crush and my friend gave it to him. what i'm worried about is that he takes it the wrong way and thinks i'm creepy or something. what if he threw it away right after reading it? but i shouldn't, i literally have 2 1/2 days of school left !

Last edited:
Yes please let's all ruin this thread AGAIN and get it locked AGAIN
seriously?

My temper has been very short lately and it has not been good for my stress levels

dad stop being drunk
last week you said you'd quit
days later you said you'd only drink a little on the weekends
dAD

I don't have much time left. I stopped going to the doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back