• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so dumb all of a sudden. I study for hours and nothing sticks in my head. It's crazy because through high school I was the one who never even had to study hard and would still ace exams, but lately it just seems to go right over my head. I hope the next few exams I have go alright so I can break for summer and unwind for a bit. I've been feeling drained lately.

this is the cutest top ever yeah. but they dont have it in S/XS i am dead inside

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO why doesnt this stupid website say the model's size/height i am infuriated

looking years older than you really are isn't that great, especially when you're a kid. It makes me feel insecure sometimes, older men look at me sometimes. I'd rather be looking 4 years younger..

looking years older than you really are isn't that great, especially when you're a kid. It makes me feel insecure sometimes, older men look at me sometimes. I'd rather be looking 4 years younger..

can i look 4 years older because i like older men but younger than 18.

ANYWAYYYY, end my suffering

103peeps.jpg

We are being invaded by the bots.

I have the hiccups

Nest Balls are a scam tbh. On the inventory screen they look bright green with pale yellow stripes but in practice they are actually an olive green with brown stripes. Lure Balls are also a scam. In HGSS they are red and blue, but when I transferred over a Tangela caught in a Lure Ball to my Omega Ruby game they changed the color of the Lure Ball to red and BLUE. FREAKING. BLUE. I mean, I guess it works for a normal Tangela but what shiny colors from HGSS works with red and FREAKING BLUE?

The Basement forum. It's still going on a little bit if you take a look.

89 guests...

Looks like we're either going to have a whole new wave of newer members, or the bots that have been banned are looking for revenge.

Or they are all users who are too lazy to log in.

I have to help a friend with her photoshoot as assistant photographer but I'm a bit nervous because: 1) I have no interest in photography at all; 2) I have no experience either.

I could just reject it but she really needed help and she only need someone to help with the tiny stuff (throwing sakura leaves, help with the clothes bc it's heavy) but I can't shake the feeling I'll screw up somehow.

Damn me and my anxiety :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back