• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to help a friend with her photoshoot as assistant photographer but I'm a bit nervous because: 1) I have no interest in photography at all; 2) I have no experience either.

I could just reject it but she really needed help and she only need someone to help with the tiny stuff (throwing sakura leaves, help with the clothes bc it's heavy) but I can't shake the feeling I'll screw up somehow.

Damn me and my anxiety :(

I am a photographer for school, we help each other and or do an assistants work our selves, and I can say assisting a photo shoot will be easy and that you dont need to worry one bit

SUPER SLEEPY. Couldn't get back to sleep after waking this morning and now I've been up all day and now I have to continue to stay awake all night long...

i forgot i broke my ARI perfume's nozzle and i had a mini heart attack siiiiiggghhh at least i have this lotion and this small droplet thing w/e it is

i had to go to the school nurse and it was so awkward im dead..., it was totally obvious what i was hiding but w/e it is way better that they imagined what they didnt see instead of actually seeing it. lmao

i want to make a thread bc i wanna discuss something but ik it will turn into a flamewar and get locked and i dont want 2 get another warning lol .., this is a hard decision .........

i want to make a thread bc i wanna discuss something but ik it will turn into a flamewar and get locked and i dont want 2 get another warning lol .., this is a hard decision .........

Damn you - you made me curious.

-------------------------------------------------------

For a while I've had this weird pain in my face and it feels awful whenever I touch it. It feels disgusting too.

You said you'll do it on the weekend but that was three weeks ago. I see you come online here and there so there's definitely no troubles in real life. I haven't gotten any status updates but if I have PayPal reissue my money it'll be "omg what happened". You're not doing anything complex. It isn't animation. It's not like you're putting details into it. It's a fcking colored sketch.

Last edited:

just do it, flamewars can start anywhere, do it. we can be polite, really. 1000% sure

Are the topics concerning yourself? Like with your autism or trans identity? Then no. Definitely is going to get close since you don't know how to articulate well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back