• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What was the hardest Easter 2019 Clue for you?

What was the hardest Easter 2019 Clue for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Candy Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Bunny
What was the hardest Easter 2019 Clue for you? :(

Egg #21 - the only one I didn't get. I did come very close though, even before the second hint was given out. I typed "CLUES" as the answer for the puzzle, thinking about how there are 7 hunts made up of clues.

Egg #21 is the worst. It may not be the hardest clue ever, but it is the hardest of the year.

I definitely thought #8 personally because it was very vague to me (I originally thought 11, but I realize my issue with that one was that I was not around during the event the clue is based on). I actually was on track to a degree with #21 since the word "seven" told me that it had to do with the actual Easter events, but the weekend was so hectic that I was unable to really focus on the rest of the clue. :/ Once the hint was modified, then it became super obvious to me. o/

Last edited:
I voted #21 because I didn't get it, but I'd say #20 was hard too because I was so sure it was related to the TBT Fair 2017 until I realised scores also meant music.

#21 was hard at the time and I didn't solve it but after seeing the answer it's pretty simple so I don't think I can vote for that one. I'm more inclined to say it's a toss-up between #3, #5, and #9. Until the clues were revealed I never noticed and don't know that I'd ever actually look close enough to realize that the Classic Easter Egg was wider than the rest of the Easter Egg Collectibles, though I can see it now that it's pointed out. The only winning numbers in the Kaleidoclover raffles I knew were the ones I won with, so the good luck part didn't click in my head. As for #9, I figured at some point that it had to do with Members but I didn't think to go digging through the list for that specific member number.

I guess if I had to choose it would be #9.

Egg #8 because it was political and my brain did not even go in that direction. And I have to say also #11 and #3 because I know I never would have gotten those as I didn't know the history of this forum that well.

3 and 21 were the ones I didn't get and I'm gonna have to say 3 was harder because I had the entire event to think about it and still couldn't figure it out. With more time I miiiiight have got 21 (I knew it was related to the number of Easter events right away but that was all xP if there was a second hint I missed it though because I was not at home in the last few hours of the event). Not really a fan of the puzzle clues overall, although I didn't mind those ones in previous years that had audio files lol or the one with the Bulborb mirror! Bias though cuz I love trying to solve mirror images.

5 and 15 were also pretty difficult!

The one with iowa or something.. I dont live in america and i certainly will not know about the 2020 election

I'd say #11 & #20. Although #21 was hard and I didn't find it, it kinda made sense whereas these two were too TBT for me I guess (especially #11 h).

Out of all eggs, probably Egg 21#, because as much I thought about it I would have never came up
with the correct answer for this one.

21, it was so hard.
My guess for it was adding up all the eggs that have brought so far, think I thought that cuz of the 7 dancing eggs ^^'
Now that I've seen the answer it seems pretty easy, I was just thinking about it wrong.

#11 for me!! i was absolutely CONVINCED it was fortnite for some reason!!

Well...

#21 was hard on its own. Who in anyone?s thoughtful minds (Besides 19 people) would think of 3 numbers to guess it?

Other than that, I found #9 the hardest. Because I was completely unaware that User ID?s were a thing, so I would have never found it.

I did find #8, though. Because I?m American, know about Bald Eagles as the country?s bird and I saw something about new year. When I saw a thread about 2020, I figured that would be it, and found it.

#21 although at least I finally got it when it was revised. I found #9 and #15 difficult also.

Back