• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Videos Have You Been Watching On YouTube Lately?

not a lot these past few weeks honestly. watched some jacksfilms the other day and also montefjanton but thats pretty much it

Ian , Max and Frank's videos . Also Binge watching every single Filthyfrank and DizastaMusic video .

I've been watching a lot of Shane Dawson, Brandon Rogers, and Nigahiga because they're my life.

Last edited:
idubbbz, filthyfrank, maxmoefoe, jacksfilms, brandon rodgers and ralphthemoviemaker

The HillyWood Parodies! My favorites are Sherlock, Supernatural & Doctor Who parodies :)

Update on me! Still watching itsJudyslife... but I've been watching Shane (rewatching his videos with the PsychicTwins over and iver) NigaHiga, RiceGum, and Clevver's debatable videos!

Kinda addicted to Filthy Frank lorelorelore and The Anime Man.... I wish Joji would upload more frequently :,(

I really like family vloggers like the Shaytards, and I'm a huge fan of Shane Dawson. Those two are channels I watch pretty much always, but my current Youtube "phase" is Nintendo videos, like LP's, reviews, etc. I'm a huge fan of TheBitBlock right now :D.

I also like WatchMojo's Top 10 lists :)

Last edited:
Feminist/SJW cringe compilations, GMVs/AMVs and LOTS of dank memes. Too many dank memes....

I haven't watched Cryaotic in awhile n his gameplays are really relaxing and funny so I'm having abit of a binge instead of doing my homework. I did some earlier and now its time for a breaaaak

Pok?mon Sun and Pok?mon Moon Playthroughs and Walkthroughs, specifically MandJTV Pokevids

I've been watching a lot of Vet Ranch. It's always brightens up my day when I see such kind people go through such lengths to save an animal's life.I really recommend the channel to anyone who loves animals. :)

Back