• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Videos Have You Been Watching On YouTube Lately?

Aw, I love the Travis's<3
Hmmm, Angry Grandpa and McJuggerNuggets collab they just did last week. LOL

You know them? That's great! I'm a sucker for baby vlog channels! Even though Julianna, Miya, and Keira are so old now.

I've just been watching some Accursed Farms videos lately.

Last edited:
Been watching crafty and cooking videos, keeps me awake for the last bit of my shift when I start fading.

marissa rachel's vids

and i've been binge watching old shane :)

I've been watching a lot of special effects makeup videos lately, showing you how to make gore/simulated injury. I didn't realise how much work went into making prosthetics that you see on screen in a movie for maybe a few seconds, it's really made me appreciate the craft

i've been watching loads of trending clickbait drama videos, especially with onision, billie, lainey & richie, ayalla oh the list goes on xD
It's refreshring to see so many different views on one subject but moreover it's just funny

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh also these asmr slime videos, curse me =3=

A lot of pokemon theory videos about pokemon sun and moon since I'm so hyped for the release! (Is so close now eeeeeeeeee!) IVE also been watching a lot of random game playthroughs just to have background noise while I do homework or whatever, I hate it being silent >~<

not too much lately since im either watching netflix or playing ac more, but i watch whenever frank, ian or max upload though

Watching calculus tutorials since I'm confused with what's going on in calc...

I'm also watching Kitchen Nightmares.

I live in the US and thus have been keeping an eye on the outside world without ever actually going into it. I need good news sources.*sips tea nervously*

Democracy Now! with Amy Goodman is my favorite independent news program and they livehost on Youtube.

http://www.democracynow.org

I live in the US and thus have been keeping an eye on the outside world without ever actually going into it. I need good news sources.*sips tea nervously*

Democracy Now! with Amy Goodman is my favorite independent news program and they livehost on Youtube.

http://www.democracynow.org

You okay honety?

I watch animal fact videos, encyclopedias of animals and all that stuff.
I watch cheerleader fails, people failing in general, controversial videos so I can see the comment sections and comedy skits. :')

Nothing too exciting. at all...

Game Grumps videos, particularly the before they were Grumps interviews.

Also the new Beauty and the Beast trailer. I am so excited for the movie!

i love itsjudyslife! i've mostly been watching brave wilderness videos recently among other things

Back