• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What kind of content is recommended to you by the algorithm on IG, TikTok, etc?

On twitter, most of the recommended content are cat accounts since I follow and chat with so many of them 🙂.

On Instagram I’m given ads for anime merch, anime events in the Pacific Northwest, anime streaming services I already have, and nerdy tattoo artists. The rest of the time I’m given ads for events and shows happening in my area.

So far as Tiktok and Instagram go... its just a looot of political news, which makes sense given Im in the politics field. Youtube, however, knows that the political world is relentless and so instead shows me political memes. This David Cameron meme gotta be one of my favourites of all time.

i'm getting a lot of weezer ('buddy holly but it sounds like a pokemon battle theme' slaps so much) and bridgerton season 3 compilations and cast stuff recommended to me at the moment on youtube. i'm here for it tbh

Back