Green Cotton Candy
Yule Log
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Bee Plush
Frost Easter Egg
Purple Candy
White Tulip
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
My favorite type of weather is sunny weather with no clouds, but temperatures are low, like 10?F to 30?F (-12?C to -1?C). I like sunny days more, but I prefer cold weather.

My favorite kind of weather is temperatures in the 40s to lower 50s F with overcast skies, a breeze, and mist. That kind of weather just makes me feel so happy!

I don't like sunny weather unless it's in the 40s or below, then the sun balances out with the chilly weather. Anything above 60F and the sun just makes things miserable.

I prefer warm, sunny days. By warm I mean about 70-80 F. I don't mind too much if it's a little cloudy as long as the clouds don't indicate rain/snow. Anything other than that and I just want to be inside.

I agree with you, I like cool sunny days. But I prefer the temperature to be between 40-60?F. When the temperature gets below about 15?F then it's too cold for me. I also like when it's foggy (early in the morning) or rainy and cool, it's perfect hoodie weather.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, to a lesser extent, I like summer evenings/nights when it's about 65-75?F. During Summer that happens between 7:30p and 9:30p. That's my favorute time to ride my bike.

I like it very cool. Late autumn is my favorite time of year to be outside (except for all the raging wasps).

A cool Autumn day is my ideal. I especially love the mornings with fog, but really anytime during Autumn is what I find to be most comfortable. It's also really nice to have the sun going down earlier, as I'm more of a night owl.

I figure it's a combination of me being born in November, my favorite day of the year being Halloween, and just my general preference for cooler temperatures instead of warmth. It's a relief from Summer's heat, not freezing like Winter, and just wholly superior to Spring as far as I'm concerned.

It's hard to say as I sometimes crave partly cloudy days that are warm w/ a light breeze and other times a cool stormy day w/ plenty of rain and thunder! What I can say for sure though is I generally prefer the weather overall in Fall as I favor cold more to hot! Also, the changing of the color of the leaves is beautiful(especially here in New England)!

Last edited:
I like a clear cold crisp morning and a breezy clear night sky. I don't think I can tolerate the heat anymore unless I want a tan.

Love sunny days that are partly cloudy. I like staring at the clouds and they can serve as shade when theres no trees. :)

My ideal temperatures are anywhere between 60-70 F I hate when it's way too hot or way too cold. >.<

I like rainy days too as long as it doesn't last the whole week, shuts off the electricity, floods the area or is a priduct of a hurricane.

I like to listen to the rain on the window, drink some cold coffee read a book, watch a vid or play acnl ^^

Winter and autumn are my least favorite. They feel depressing to me, but I do like Halloween and the movies and thanksgiving. ^^

foggy rainy and stormy weather is a treat imo. its like therapeutic. walking around in the rain is so nice if u have a raincoat on and umbrella and stuff. hot and rainy weather is gross tho. sunny weather is nice too i feel more motivated to do things on sunny days

Snowy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Blizzards are the best, the orange glow when it snows at night

I like snowy weather the most. Because when there is snow, it's almost Christmas Time and I looove Christmas :p After summer vacation I'm getting all excited because we're heading to Christmas snowy days. :D

I really like Snowy weather because... SNOW!!!! There isn't really much snow where I live (sometimes there's a lot but sometimes there isn't any of all year!!).
I also like warmn weather, not too hot, and not too cold.
I enjoy rainy weather only when I'm inside, all warm and fuzzy under my blanket!

I really love snowy, foggy, cold weather. In general, I prefer more the colder seasons (fall and winter).
Rain is sometimes also nice.

I really love dark, rainy/stormy weather (I live in Florida so that's basically every afternoon here?lucky me!). I really love being outside or at least out and about in this kind of weather, I have a lot of memories of doing the most mundane things (getting coffee, running to Target, going to the mall with a friend) in this weather and they're just so fond to me. I also really love 30-60?F but I am in Florida so that's extremely rare, sadly. I plan to move up north one day so if anyone knows good stormy/cold states do let me know haha

Back