• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What should I do now...

Megamannt125 said:
Tye you should really expand your gaming interests.
It's not about expanding my interests. I. DON'T. LIKE. SONY. AND. MICROSOFT. GAMES. PERIOD. They're just not my type, okay? The only games I like are on Nintendo consoles.

AverageSean said:
Megamannt125 said:
I wouldn't consider the Wii "gaming" more of shaking your wrist.
Lol, you're not serious, are you? Tell me one game where all you do it "shake your wrist". Of course there's a lot of motion controls, but that doesn't make Wii games any less of a game.

Megamannt125 said:
You know Tye, if you like Zelda you'd like Final Fantasy, Okami, and Shadow of the Colossus.
Played them or have seen gameplay of them all. NOT MY TYPE. I am considering Ōkami, though, since it's been ported to Wii.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
You know Tye, if you like Zelda you'd like Final Fantasy, Okami, and Shadow of the Colossus.
Played them or have seen gameplay of them all. NOT MY TYPE. I am considering Ōkami, though, since it's been ported to Wii.
I bet final fantasy would be your type if it was ported to the Wii also

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Okami was inspired by Zelda.
There is a big vast world with lots of characters and dungeons and bosses.
It's also VERY LONG just when you think the game is over BAM plot twist.

Can't you make up your own mind?.... Oh wait.. probably not =\
Think quick and get over it.. >.>

Jas0n said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
It's not about expanding my interests. I. DON'T. LIKE. SONY. AND. MICROSOFT. GAMES. PERIOD. They're just not my type, okay? The only games I like are on Nintendo consoles.
What about Little Big Planet?
Or GTA4? D=

They are hella fun!

xYoh said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
What about Little Big Planet?
Or GTA4? D=

They are hella fun!
Even Mr. Waggle agrees, that says something. No offense Miguel.

Jas0n said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:

I'd smash it because it's fun and I already have a working one.
But If I were you, I'd fix it up. The psp is a pretty good system.

Megamannt125 said:
Tye do you like Super Mario RPG and paper mario? Basically the same as FF but with Mario.
No, it's not. There aren't Mario characters. The characters are what I like about Nintendo games... I don't like dull, forgettable characters. I like mascot characters. Colorful, interesting, lovable characters. Final Fantasy lacks that.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tye do you like Super Mario RPG and paper mario? Basically the same as FF but with Mario.
No, it's not. There aren't Mario characters. The characters are what I like about Nintendo games... I don't like dull, forgettable characters. I like mascot characters. Colorful, interesting, lovable characters. Final Fantasy lacks that.
True, but there's new characters in almost every game.

It makes it hard to remember them all...

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Have you played an entire FF game? Sure it's different characters and story in each game, but they are still lovable unique characters that you get to know better throughout the game. Most Nintendo characters have pretty bland personalities.

Slyfy said:
I'd smash it because it's fun and I already have a working one.
But If I were you, I'd fix it up. The psp is a pretty good system.
Where the hell do I get a PSP charger and battery?

Slyfy said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:

That's what I hate. New characters in every game. No mascot characters.

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Have you played an entire FF game? Sure it's different characters and story in each game, but they are still lovable unique characters that you get to know better throughout the game. Most Nintendo characters have pretty bland personalities.
Mega, I just don't like it, okay? Not my type. Too dull.

Tyeforce said:
Slyfy said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:

That's what I hate. New characters in every game. No mascot characters.
LOLOLOLOLOL
midna, linebeck, navi, every sonic character, the list goes on and on.

Back