• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What should I do now...

Smashing a free gift from dear old dad sounds like the biggest "I hate you dad" message in there world, especially since it's like 150 dollars.

Give it to me, I need something to replace my PSP-1000 model.

Jas0n said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Just try and play it Tye, it's not the end of the world, i'm a Nintendo fanboy yet I own a PS2 and getting a PS3 this summer, open your variety and give it a shot.
Plus your dad got it for you.... don't be ungrateful.
If you play PlayStation, then you're not a Nintendo fanboy. And my dad just gave it to me because someone else gave it to him. =P
Fanboy simply means that you are a passionate fan of a certain thing, it does not mean that you can not like anything else >_>
No, he's not a true fanboy.

Tom said:
Smashing a free gift from dear old dad sounds like the biggest "I hate you dad" message in there world, especially since it's like 150 dollars.

Give it to me, I need something to replace my PSP-1000 model.
Someone gave it to him. For free. He didn't even want it. And it's a piece of junk. There's not even a battery in it.

Tyeforce said:
Puckbean said:
You can't sell it without a charger.
Oh *censored.2.0*, that's right... I don't even have a charger for it! It really is a useless piece of junk.
it's a gift from your father, don't do something stupid with it. It might upset him, or hurt his feelings.

john102 said:
Tyeforce said:
Puckbean said:
Oh *censored.2.0*, that's right... I don't even have a charger for it! It really is a useless piece of junk.
it's a gift from your father, don't do something stupid with it. It might upset him, or hurt his feelings.
They say one man's trash is another man's treasure but I really don't consider this useless PSP treasure (in the state its in now) so just throw it away.

Where's the option for buy things for it, then mod it?

john102 said:
Tyeforce said:
Puckbean said:
Like I already said...
Tyeforce said:
Someone gave it to him. For free. He didn't even want it. And it's a piece of junk. There's not even a battery in it.
It's not even a gift. He always gives me junk he finds. He really doesn't care, lol.

Tye seriously, if you don't like it just don't play it. Don't sell or destroy it. OWAIT BTW
UR NOT NINTENDO FANBOY CUZ U LIEK SONIC

Megamannt125 said:
Tye seriously, if you don't like it just don't play it. Don't sell or destroy it. OWAIT BTW
I'm a Nintendo/Sonic fanboy. I only play Sonic games on Nintendo consoles.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Then you're not a true Sonic fanboy.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
That kind of contradicts everything you've said about a fanboy up until now.

Megamannt125 said:
Tye you should really expand your gaming interests.
I wouldn't consider the Wii "gaming" more of shaking your wrist.

Back