What series are you currently watching?

Wet hot american summer: First day of camp (Just finished the last ep). I watched the movie a long time ago but never got to watching the 2 netflix series on it, the first one was already a lot of fun so I'm moving on to the second one (10 years later) next.

I'm also watching Kevin Hart's Don't F... this up series while I'm painting the house, kinda like a background show.

I got all caught up with Succession last night! I love it. I think I'm gonna restart Fleabag next.

My partner and I started watching Taskmaster, I was pleasantly surprised to find there are full episodes on YouTube

I started watching Manifest but got fed up with it pretty quickly, my mum started watching Jane the Virgin and whilst I wasn't into it at first I must admit it's pretty funny.

I started watching Manifest but got fed up with it pretty quickly, my mum started watching Jane the Virgin and whilst I wasn't into it at first I must admit it's pretty funny.

Jane the Virgin is funny! When I first started watching it I wasn't super sure how I felt about it either but it grew on me. I still haven't finished it though because I don't want it to be over, lol.

I was sort of watching Good Trouble on Disney+ but it was... not good. Which shouldn't be terribly surprising since The Fosters wasn't super amazing either, lol. I decided to give it a shot though because for all it's faults I do have fond memories of The Fosters but oof. Not the show for me 😅

Started watching Adventure Time again since I never finished the series. The HBO specials seem pretty good so it gave me motivation to finish it.

The iCarly reboot. It’s actually really good. They’ve kept to the original nicely, while it’s more adult.

The golden girls. Can’t beat the classics.

I’m thinking about watching 7th Heaven again. Though from season 6 since I found the early seasons a bit boring. But again I was 11 when I first watched it.

Atypical on netflix. It's a really quirky, funny show! and I really relate to the main character a ton.

I started season 2 of Special on Netflix. There’s a sense of warmth that I rarely see in live action series. Ryan O’ Connell gives such a charming performance…

I just finished watching Season 5 of Supernatural. Time to take another break from that series. I've got a few one-off episodes of various things I want to watch before getting back into another hour long series.

im currently watching modern family on hulu! i’m on season 6 right now :)

Pokémon, specifically Diamond and Pearl. I finished Season 12 (Galactic Battles) and I'm waiting for Pokémon TV to add Season 13 (Sinnoh League Victors). So I don't know what to watch in the meantime since they're unpredictable.

I’m currently rewatching The Walking Dead because of the final season coming out soon. Looking forward to that :)

Back