What race are you?

What race are you?

• Total voters
White as a ghost. The tone difference between other's skin and mine is huge. I don't burn, my legs turn white in the sun for some reason, and I tan everywhere else. A bit weird, but my mom is similar so I haven't really questioned it.

White British cockney. London is very diverse and it's only about 50% white overall nowadays, which also includes Jewish people who don't necessarily consider themselves as such and tend to have their own communities, schools etc.

East London now has a majority of non-white, even when including Jewish people in the white demographic. There are communities of white Europeans such as Polish too, so white British has become rarer where I live.

Proper cockneys (born within the sound of the Bow bells, that don't even ring anymore) are very much a minority lolol.

White kids are usually a minority in our local schools. Even when I was at school, the most actual white people I ever had in my class at a time was 4, myself included. It wasn't ever an issue, but it's funny to me when people talk about minorities in the uk, because my upbringing and life in general is the total opposite.

i'm asian! the easy answer is chinese, the real answer is indochinese :>
my dad is from laos and my mom is from cambodia, but neither i nor my sister understand either of the languages... i can understand but can't speak hakka (not sure which dialect they speak in) and cantonese, but i grew up speaking mandarin!!! (well not mainland chinese </3)

I am a white American. Particularly, of Irish, Belgian, Portuguese, and Norwegian descent.

Last edited:
Back