• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Pizza Toppings Do You Use?

Favorite Pizza Toppings?

• Cheese

Votes: 64 83.1%
  • Pepperoni

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • Sausage

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Green Peppers

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Red Peppers

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Ham

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Artichoke

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Spinach

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Tomato

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Garlic

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • BBQ Chicken

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Black Olives

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Anchovies

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Bacon

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Grilled Onion

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Ranch Dressing

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Thick Crust

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • Thin Crust

Votes: 31 40.3%

• Total voters
oh god I really want a pizza

but to answer the question I usually only like cheese on mine, I'll do pepperoni occasionally but I prefer just cheese + thick crust. not a fan of the super thin crispy crust at all :<

Usually get hawaiian pizza (pineapple & ham)
or pepperoni or supreme c:

i REALLY want to try anchovies

I used to like pepperoni on pizza, but I gave up red meat years ago so I don't have it anymore. Red and green peppers are fine but I don't commonly use them. I'm pretty interested in trying anchovy pizza at least once just to find out if I'd like it.

anchovy pizza tastes as if, somebody took a good sized freshly caught ocean fish right off the boat and wallops you in the face with it, then you slam a quick teaspoon of tomato sauce, followed up with a teaspoon of salt as a chaser...

anchovy pizza tastes as if, somebody took a good sized freshly caught ocean fish right off the boat and wallops you in the face with it, then you slam a quick teaspoon of tomato sauce, followed up with a teaspoon of salt as a chaser...

good thing i like all of that XDD

I enjoy my pizza with extra cheese and pepperoni... or With spinach, garlic, and tomato

I like green/red oeppers, chickens, mushrooms and spinach on my pizza,but i mostly like spinach. They're the best.

i prefer thin crust pepperoni or bbq chicken pizza and cheese is a definite plus

ALL da veggies, no dairy products or meat. No pineapple. No garlic. I hate garlic.

Yeah, I'm a vegetarian / wanna-be vegan.

Pepperoni, chicken, spinach, mushrooms (I hate the texture of them but when they're mixed in with a pizza they're okay), ham, and pineapple. They're all really good. Not all together though.

Can i be upset that cheese is one category? I mean come on, mozzarela, asiago, parmesan, feta, ... the list goes on and on.

I use vegetarian ingredients though... Such as vegetarian pepperoni. ^^ Its so nice.

I just eat cheese on my pizza. I'm very picky.

I like onions, cheese, yellow-orange-red-green bell peppers, mushrooms, kalamata olives, basil.

Aww darn, I forgot to add basil. I knew I would forget something.

i like every thing on my pizza :))

Back