• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Phone Do You Have?

galaxy 5, i lub it
esp cause i can take bubble baths and use it in there

Last edited:
Gold Galaxy 5
~I love it, the memory is awesome. I do think the iPhone's camera is better though. My friend has the IPhone 5s and her pictures always come out better. I hope to get the Galaxy 6 soon! ^-^

A cheap old white phone from Alcatel, because my parents refuse to get me one. But hey, at least I'm not going to be glued to a tiny screen like most of my other classmates :p

I have an awesome custom Moto X (Gen 1) with the wood back and gold fixtures, it was my very first smart phone and I love it a lot. I am buying a fleshy zombie case for it, and I am really excited.

Some old Nokia.. not a smartphone though but you can still surf the internet.

Tbh I don't need a smartphone either cause I hardly check things and I don't use social media.

Samsung Galaxy S5. I like it more than my former iPhone, a lot more space for music because of expandable memory. However, the music app is less than ideal, but it gets the job done. Would I ever go back to iPhone? Perhaps if they ever allow for us to use SD cards to expand storage, 8 & 16 GBs aren't enough, and 32GB is stupid expensive.

The new Samsung S6 is unibody as far as I've seen. So no extra SD storage anymore.

I have the gold iPhone 6 though.

I love the new emoji updates too!

Last edited:
iPhone 4s. It's fine and it does what I want it to. I don't 'upgrade' unless my phone breaks, as such I don't have a 'dream phone'.

iPhone 4s. It's fine and it does what I want it to. I don't 'upgrade' unless my phone breaks, as such I don't have a 'dream phone'.

Pretty much the same. However if this ones breaks I probably will get a smartphone but hey my current is on its 4th year now so unless I drop it from a mountain or run over it will last lol.

Some crappy Nokia Lumia thing. I don't like it.

Last edited:
Pretty much the same. However if this ones breaks I probably will get a smartphone but hey my current is on its 4th year now so unless I drop it from a mountain or run over it will last lol.

My first cellphone I literally found on the side of the road, it was an old nokia and had been ran over many time and only had a few scratched on the case, not even the screen. I bought a new Sim for it and then did like a pay as you go thing, but that phone was a BAMF, too bad they literally make phones breakable now, just like everything else, so we'll pay more money for upgrades and stuff. Sucks.

My first cellphone I literally found on the side of the road, it was an old nokia and had been ran over many time and only had a few scratched on the case, not even the screen. I bought a new Sim for it and then did like a pay as you go thing, but that phone was a BAMF, too bad they literally make phones breakable now, just like everything else, so we'll pay more money for upgrades and stuff. Sucks.

Yeah, I've dropped and abused mine so much it's not fun still it lasts. At some point it make noises when you speak but yeah it works for texting and calling and it's got stupid games so I'm good.

iPhone 6+, I wish Google play music would update to where it would work better. It was either this or a Nexus 6. I should've gotten the Nexus.

I have a LG G3 currently. I've been using Android phones for YEARS and after much research, this phone seemed to be one of the best choices out of what was available.

Plus I got it for a freaking steal because everyone had it marked way way down. XD

Sony Xperia c3. I love it except the size isn't that great when I go out because it's kind of big. Also, the guy at the shop was totally judging me and asked me if I was a huge sony fan when I brought it.

Back