• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What other Balloon Shapes would you like to see?

Agreeing with the cat and star balloons!

I think a whole animal head line would be super cute. Like dog, squirrel, mouse, bear, etc.

I have nothing to add here, other than that a yellow star balloon (and all the other colours, actually) would be really cute! 🌟

Lemmie curse it and ask for a Zipper balloon~

Give me a space whale balloon or froggy balloon. Turnip balloon...oh fossil balloon?
In a way, with enough balloons and skill, anything can become a balloon!

Star balloons would be super cute. I don't know if anyone would want this except me, but I would also explode with happiness if there were frog balloons (like, balloons shaped like a frog villager's head)

Star and Flower shaped balloons would be nice to see.

Not a fan of the cat balloon bandwagon, but I'll let it slide.

Definitely the star balloons! Those would look super cute with the others.

In addition to the cats, flowers and stars mentioned thus far, all of which I agree with:

Maybe we could get some sort of balloons for Halloween? Pumpkins, bats, ghosts, eyes, monster heads, something or other.

Speaking of heads, maybe balloons in the shapes of character heads like K.K. Slider and others. Or, like cornimer suggested with the mention of frog balloons, balloons in the shape of different villager species' heads. If we already have the Bunny Balloons, and are now suggesting cats, might as well branch out further.

This is also different from all of the other balloons, but what about balloon animals? For some reason my mind went to the balloon-dog lamp from New Leaf when I saw this thread.

Stars would be adorable! I can't think of another shape I would like, but I do think balloon animals would be fun :D probably a nightmare to shove into that small space though, hehehe

I would be entirely in favour of star balloons for obvious reasons but with the amount of balloons we just released, I don't think we'll win that fight 😔

Back