• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which collectible would you recolor if you could?

S.J.

💜
Bells
Island
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
1709969905229.png
If you could, which collectible would you recolor?
1709969896997.png

What I think would be really cute is if the Dino Plush collectible was recoloured!
1709969775634.png
Red and orange, purple and yellow, pink and green. So many colour options that I think would look cute for our little dino friend! A lineup of multi-coloured dino plushes!

Hopefully this isn't too much, but I got to looking at the collectible tier list and kept thinking of more and more possibilities.

- This is something I've wanted ever since the Love Ball and Moon Ball were added years ago, but I'd like to see more of the different styles of Poké Balls from the series. Great Balls, Ultra Balls, Luxury Balls, the various Apricorn Balls, etc. A few like the Beast Ball and Heavy Ball have extra bits so those are a stretch given this prompt, but hey. If we wanted to keep it simple, the Premier Ball would probably be the simplest and could even commemorate some special occasion.

- Speaking of Pokémon, what about a blue Impostor version of the Happy Ditto Easter Egg called the Shiny Happy Ditto Easter Egg? And/or a whitish Shiny Eevee Easter Egg and a darker yellow Shiny Pikachu Easter Egg.

- The Red Pikmin Easter Egg cries out for its brethren, at least the blue and yellow if nothing else.

- While we're on Easter Eggs, I saw someone a while back suggest different colors of Yoshi Easter Eggs and that would be cool. You could do the same for the Kirby Easter Egg too.

- How about a Chocolate Tasty Cake? Red Velvet? Carrot? They could change the little strawberry to a piping of icing too.

- A gray version of the Green Alien Plush would be neat since that's another stereotypical coloration attributed to that style of alien in pop culture.

- The Tricolored Puppy Plush has other variants in-game that can be used, and the Shadow Kitty Plush could have different colored fur.

- I also agree with Millysaurusrexjr and would like a gray or otherwise metallic silver toy robot. I like the model but I've never been all that into the current red color.

Toy ducky in a rainbow of colours would be chaotic and amazing.

I would love a purple crystal. I think it would look stunning. No surprise to everyone that knows me but everything looks better in purple 😍💜

i would recolor the spring sakura to blue just because I think it would look extremely pretty :] I would also recolor the flower collectibles to colors not in the actual game (think fanmade hybrids!)

Back