What makes you feel cozy? ☕

Heated/electric blankets are great. I like keeping my apartment cool then curling up under my heated blanket. My cats always come and cuddle with me too. Then I like listening to an audiobook before going to sleep. There’s this 8 hour YouTube video called something like “Christmas music from the next room” that’s so soft and relaxing and I often have that on my tv this time of year.

Fuzzy blanket on the couch by a fireplace, hot chocolate with marshmallows, bubble baths, snuggled up in bed with some essential oils or a candle.

Whenever I feel so stressed and angry I turn on GTA 5 Online let all my stress out and then I switch to Animal Crossing New Horizons to make myself feel more comfortable. Its a weird thing to say but it works for me.

A hot shower followed by putting on fresh, warm pajamas and slippers. Sitting in bed under the covers with a good book. But snuggling with an animal is definitely number one for me.

Not that it makes me warm and fuzzy, but hot cocoa after working outside in the bitter cold is a nice way to kick in winter/the holiday.

My go-to cozy drink is a cup of hot tea (I'm a heavy tea drinker normally, but usually drink it cold, so the other way still feels very comforting) or, if it's available, hot apple cider! Then it's nice to cuddle up in a nice blanket, maybe with a plush or two, and relax with some Youtube or hang out in a livestream. Sometimes that bit of company is engaging enough, but if not I might multitask and do some coloring or play a light, uninvolved game while I'm watching.
And of course, whenever the kitties want to join me, it's especially cozy!

My windows in my room are on the corner of the wall (seen in picture below) and my bed is in front of these windows. When its still bright outside, I love the blinds all the way, grab my switch, get underneath the covers, and play ACNH. Sometimes I'll have a cup of tea or hot chocolate on my bedside table to add that extra coziness. I also like wooden wick candles burning (cause they crackle while they burn), while I'm lying on the floor playing a game.

Untitled.png

My nephew. He's still a toddler, so he's affectionate as heck and always wants us to pick him up. Last night I had a cozy moment. It was raining for a couple hours, which is rare where I currently live. I put on some Animal Crossing night time music in the background and started playing ACNH. It was a nice experience.

Honestly, just putting off my jeans and putting on sweatpants. Heck yeah chilling.

Hot cup of latte macchiatto, blanket in front of the laptop, while watching some trash TV.. and now there is a must that my baby is sleeping on me while I am enjoying my cup of macchiatto :LOL:

Nighttime in general always makes me feel cosy, I just love how quiet the world becomes when the sun goes down, especially during Autumn and Winter time. Plus you can't beat chilling out on the sofa watching a film or TV show knowing how cold it is outside and you're inside in the warmth.

honestly, just me laying in bed with my comfort pillow, under the covers, with the knowledge that i don’t have to move anytime soon is enough to have me feeling cozy — no drinks, food or anything extra needed. :’)

Hot drinks usually satisfy me. I'm more of cocoa and tea drinker than coffee. Tea relaxes me so a nice hot cup of herbal tea usually does the trick. Jasmine is my favourite 🍵
When I am sick I really like chicken soup and sleeping with a warm and fuzzy blanket.

Wrapped up in a duvet surrounded by plushy’s , Home cooked Ramen , watching a movie heaven for me :giggle:

Having my kittens fall asleep on my lap, as I sit near my fireplace. Then I fall asleep cause the heat gets me sleepy lol.

Back