• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what exercise do you do and how often?

Right now, everyday (or at least every other day I try to) I do yoga, run on a treadmill or an ab workout follow different Youtube videos and squats.
Youtube videos consist Chloe Ting and Yoga with Adriene.
Squats I do anywhere from 50-100 a day. The jump is because unfortunately my legs decide to turn into jello occasionally and refuse to let me workout XD.
And the treadmill is walking on incline 10, any changing speeds from 2-6. Depends on how long I want to run/walk, taking light breaks, yadda yadda.
If I don't do it everyday like I said, I try to make sure to do something that's more low impact or get sweaty by cleaning the house.

Lots of stretches, everyday around 3. Its a short 10-15 minute work out but very effective.

Do knee push ups, donkey kicks, chsir squats, leg squats, I cant remember the specific names for the rest ^^; but they dont require equipment. I found it online looking up begginer workouts with out equipment.

I do one exercise twice just because its really affective for people who sit alot. Where you lay on your side and lift your leg up as high as you can then down hovering over the other and do it again. I do that one before bed too. Its waay more difficult then it sounds.

Afterwards if Im not too sore I'll go out to play some Pokemon Go!

Back