• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what exercise do you do and how often?

I have an elliptical that I use and also do cardio boxing
most of the time I workout for around 30 minutes 3-4 times a week

Everyday because you have to be active everyday. 3 Times a week, I'll lift weights every other day cardio, walking or house chores.

I like doing pilates daily. I feel like it is just what I need, at the perfect intensity. I also love Zumba and dancing. I like a workout that doesn't feel like a workout.

I use Ring Fit Adventure but I have used it for a year. I’ve been pretty busy that I forget to set aside some time to play the game.

During the lockdown, I tried to exercise at home. I still have some equipment, and I use it from time to time. I also love stretching. If I want to spend time out of home, then I just take my bike and ride new routes with it - a good way to keep fit and not get bored at the same time

Last edited:
I lift weights and hit the bag a couple times a week depending on my schedule. I used to add cardio but haven't in a while. I really gotta get back on it because yeah...health should be priority.

I really wish I worked out more but I don't really have the time or motivation to do a lot of exercise. I do take 30 minute walks every day and that feels like enough sometimes but I think I need to tone some muscles but I don't want to go to a gym so I'm probably going to look at something I can do at home. Just another thing on my list I guess.

Judo, once a week. Karate-do, once a week. Running, daily.

Martial arts helps me a lot emotionally, and I want to improve my stamina with running long distances.

yeah. 👍

I don’t exercise as much as I should. I walk my dog twice a day for 30-45 minutes depending on how much time I have. I need to get back into stretching twice a day but have been lazy.

I previously posted here, but I have recently added yoga to my daily exercises. I was already doing daily stretches so I'm basically just broadening that to include certain yoga poses as well. I'm still working on when and how to best incorporate them because some have put more strain on my back and neck muscles. So right now I'm doing things very tentatively until I find what works best for me.

I work out at the gym twice a week for about 30 minutes to two hours. When I'm there, I normally run on the treadmill and lift weights. In addition, I often do leg presses at the gym to exercise my lower body muscles such as my legs, calves, and quads. Last week, I tried to build some muscle on my arms and traps, though I mainly work out my lower body to get thinner legs. In addition, I play sports like tennis and soccer which helps me build stamina. I find that playing sports helps me get fit more easily since they're fun and engaging activities.

At home, I do indoor exercises and stretches almost every day to get in shape like push-ups. I've also been going outside for walks about every day for the past few years which helps me relax and get some fresh air. I might start jogging to get more results, though I like my current fitness regimen. Hope I can build some muscle while losing some fat.

I used to do yoga, which was really ni
ce. I actually felt pretty good doing it. I was losing weight pretty quickly and almost fit into my high school clothes, which I really miss wearing. I had good taste back then. Felts stronger, my neck and back hurt a lot less, and I had more energy. If I had the time I'd start again.

I don’t exercise ever 😬

I do keep active active in my lifestyle though. Sometimes it includes running, lifting heavy objects.

I just choose a Chloe Ting program and do the program. Programs tend to be 5-6 days on with 1 or 2 days of rest. I give myself one or two days of rest in between programs. If my friends want to run or kayak or hike, I join them. But I try to still stick to the program and wont count any extra activities towards program completion unless I'm super tired.

Oh, look, a Brewster’s thread I have yet to comment on, lol. I used to do martial arts a long time ago, but stopped after reaching the rank of black belt. I would like to exercise more but the most I’ve done is walking, aside from the martial arts, of course.

I've recently gotten into biking, but I'm so out of shape I can only do it for 20 minutes at a time before my legs hurt too much to continue.

Since my dad bought me a house and it has a decent sized living room where I’m goto put my tv and Switch, I’m hoping to play Ring Fit Adventure more and maybe set up a goal of playing it for thirty minutes three days a week and increase the time until I get to an hour. I don’t want to over do it. I feel like Ring Fit Adventure is less patronizing than Wii Fit was with the Board and I want to play it more but my current apartment is too crowded to fully utilize all of the exercises in the game. I can only do the Core and Arms stuff with a tiny bit of yoga that involves standing. I want to work on my legs too but can’t right now.

Back