• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What kind of videos do you watch on YouTube?

I love Animalogic, it's one of my favorite channels. Other animal related videos as well. Like Bug Wars, WATOP, others.

I also love Cinemasins, and honest trailers. Sometimes I purchase movies if I cant find a film on Netflix. Or am too lazy to just look through it lol. I review movies, and I love hearing them getting picked over lol

Then I sometimes have a random gaming channel in the background if I'm doing something, and want something on in the background other then music. Mainly horror games. But I don't watch as many gaming videos as I used too.

Also Evil Imp. I love that channel ♡

That's pretty much it

I try to watch YouTube as little as possible but I sometimes watch interviews with actors or musicians I like. Or I'll use it to find helpful information like how to fix something.

I'm not really a regular visitor to youtube but when I do it is mostly music (when I haven't paid for Spotify premium), music videos, concerts, information, interviews with actors or politicians, and/or research. Sometimes it's a nice place to unwind, I have been guilty of going down a youtube rabbit-hole from time to time but who hasn't? I will occasionally check out game reviews as well if they involve decent gameplay footage without spoilers, I like to be careful about what games I buy as I don't have a ton of extra money to spend on these things.

I have to admit - I'm spending way too much time on youtube. I mainly use youtube as background noise whenever I draw/study/do chores because youtube background noise is better than listening to my constant train of thoughts 😅
When I actively/purposely watch something however, it's mostly videos about movie/character/game analysis or theories. I also enjoy occasional story based game play throughs, especially when it's a game I don't want/own myself. I love watching thrifting videos - we don't have any thrift shops in my area so I vicariously live through these people (and also my husband would protest if I bought 20 vases and antique candle holders).
Lastly, I watch a few houseplant youtubers since I have a big houseplant collection myself and enjoy learning about plant care and science.

Comedy skits and educational videos about filmmaking. Also movie trailers for the latest blockbusters.

I remember that there was a time when I would watch these horror short films on this channel called Alter. Haven't bothered for quite a while, but I might check them out again someday.

The types of videos I watch are typically all over the place. I mostly watch videos related to traveling. Those can range from packing videos, travel vlogs, and train/bus travel tips. Even though I’ve been on numerous of those trips, I still find the tip videos interesting to watch. I’m also intrigued by packing videos, especially if it’s carry-on only because I like seeing how others pack. It also makes me feel good knowing I’m not the only female that travels with one backpack. I also carry a drawstring bag, but that’s mostly to keep my dental things separate from everything else and to put snacks or drinks that I get on the route.

I also watch ASMR videos because they are very comforting to me, for a lack of a better term. I find that the people who do comfort character ones, like characters from anime, the voices are done extremely well. They stick to their character, which is the most surprising part. Another surprising thing? Bakugo is quite decent at comforting you during panic attacks, lmao.

Lastly, I do watch a few hockey YouTubers. My watching of those videos tends to pick up during hockey season, though, which isn’t right now. I still keep up during the off-season, though. My favorites are the trade rumor videos and the live streams.

It's kind of all over the place, but it all has to do with Nintendo games. 💀

I quite like iceberg and tier-list videos, despite how lazy and unoriginal they can be. Theory videos are pretty cool too, which is why I've watched a lot of Zelda YouTubers like Zeltik. (Yes that's the only one I can think of, if you couldn't tell I haven't had anything to do with Zelda for a while.)

I enjoy lets-plays the most. Randomizers are cool too, especially for Zelda. I think it's interesting watching YouTubers play Tomodachi Life and rage in Wii Sports. :v

But half the time I use YouTube to listen to video game OSTs, or covers/remixes. 😂

I mostly watch comedy type youtubers like reacting and stuff and also gaming channels

or if I am not doing that I am just blasting the CAS albums over and over

music videos... be it live performances or just whatever average stuff that aired on mtv but yeah, i very seldom use it for youtubers or stuff.

sometimes like, movie clips or anime openings.. but yeah mostly for listening.

i love gaming channels and makeup/fashion channels. I watch gaming channels almost always tho.
like, vinesauce or videogamedunkey
hehe still kinda relevant. dont really watch dunkey anymore, no real reason why.
i watch a ton of jerma, but i also watch a LOT of reality TV clips. bar rescue, kitchen nightmares, shark tank, dragons den, its CHRONIC. i also adore cooking videos.

i watch a lot of gaming lore videos :,)
especially undertale/deltarune and the sims 4
i like hearing the backstory behind the game, how they made it, and all the secrets inside of it
seriously i will sit there and watch hours long videos of secrets.

Music overwhelmingly.

The stuff I watch besides that seems to change over time. Sometimes it’s spooky stories, sometimes it’s internet history/drama, sometimes it’s lost media, sometimes it was actual history, sometimes it’s animal facts, sometimes it’s random footage (like old NYC footage). It’s the random footage I enjoy the most, along with stuff like YTPMVs. Also, throw in some nostalgic crappy edits/vids, like old Club Penguin or Animal Crossing videos, cheat code videos, game mystery videos, I guess.

Back