• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What kind of stores are you going to build?

All. I want to build the best I can, and maybe people might get jealous of how perfect I built my stores. :cool:

Can't wait for the hospital. I mean these things have been getting sick ever since 2003's e+ game, so it's about time they finally get a dang hospital to go to!!

Music store, arcade, art store, cafe, police station, clothing store, and a doctor's office.

Last edited:
I would definitely do a clothing store, and perhaps a bookstore.
I'll probably also make a food store to.

If I was to get this game (which most likely I am), I'll probably make stores for items that are like "everyday needs."

When the time comes, I'll know for sure what I'll be doing.

I want to make a corner Cafe/Bakery for sure. A clothing store, an Italian inspired restaurant, maybe a supermarket, a Dr's office, maybe an aquarium/ tropical fish store?

So many ideas, I can't wait for this game!

A bakery, a candy shop, a toy store, a clothing boutique, and a convenience store... if all are possible anyway... owo;

Back