• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What kind of stores are you going to build?

Mayorforlyfe

Pizza Connaisseur
Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Tulip
Personally Im excited to build a bakery. Its cliche and whatnot but i think its going too be way too adorable to not have!! What about you guys?

Also if you guys want me to add a poll let me know!

There aren't really any stores that I want to build. I'll end up building all available stores anyway.

I was thinking a Cat Cafe would be funny...but only if I can choose who works there. The effect will be ruined if a non-feline tries to wait tables. =P

I want to make like one of those public washroom/steam rooms with lots of zen and bathroom stuff... that would be quite cool :D

Bookstore for sure, but honestly, who isn't looking forward to a cafe? Oooh, another thing I'd like to build is a hobby shop where the villagers could buy toys, gift items, and hobby crafts. That would be cute to design.

Ive been rewatching the trailers and just saw what looked like a ramen shop. Im definitely going to build one! Oh and I hope to bring my potion shop from my New Leaf game over to this one!

Being a hairdresser, and knowing there's (usually) a barber pole in AC, I'm excited to deck my town out with a ye olde barber shop.

Everything. If it's possible anyway! I'm sort of a completionist so yeah.

But in all seriousness I've always wanted to make a restaurant or a cafe for the villagers! They talk about food so often and it would just be really nice to have a neat little place they could eat at. It would just be the cutest imo.
Also a gardening shop would definitely be something I'd make too!

Other places I would like to make is an arcade and a theater! The former because I want to see who's a nerd and who's got the skills at games and the latter because back in Population Growing Bob thought it would be cool to have one in town but, as you know, you couldn't do much so in honor of him I'll definitely make one if possible. c:

I'm looking forward to building a cafe atmosphere. Two of my recent design projects have been small cafes so I'm pumped to transfer ideas.

I got the impression from the gameplay vids from last week that we might be able to design whatever style stores we want. I have no idea if this impression is correct, though. Did it seem to anyone else that there might not necessarily be a specific list of shops?

If the sky's the limit, I'd love to set up some kind of gothic-inspired furniture or clothing store. Or maybe a flower store that sells black flowers only. JUST BECAUSE I CAN. Though yeah--a bookstore (as mentioned above) would be amazing--one of the quick shots of stuff being designed (the school?) showed a stack of books. 'Bout time!!

Wait you can build stores? Thats so cool omg. I did see a photo for the ramen shop, i would love that, and a library, bakery, and an arcade!

Back