What Kind of Fashion Sense Do You Have?

What I Wear Everyday: Plain straight blue jeans or black pants, plain colored t-shirts/long shirts with either plain colored sweaters or jackets over it. I also love ankle boots!

My Favorite Piece: I recently got a long black overcoat for winter. I've always wanted one, and it's beautiful!

If I Could Wear Whatever I Wanted: Corderoy skirts. Unfortunately, I just don't look good in them!

I wouldn't say I have one particular style. I really like dresses and skirts, but with thick tights or long length because I don't like showing my skin. This is what I used to wear at work daily, and I think dressing feminine / smart helped people to take me more seriously as an adult. But even then I feel like how I wear them is a bit of a deviation from the norm here, people don't usually wear long skirts/dresses like below the knee or thick tights but that's how I like them.
My other style is what I describe as "little boys clothes" which is where I wear what a 10 year old boy in the 90s would wear. This is what I like to wear on my days off / while I was still at university.

What I wear everyday: Since covid, pyjamas! Jeans / one of my flowy long skirts + a tshirt for going to the grocery store. Hoodie weather very soon!! 😄

My favorite current piece: A tea length silk dress, with little red poppies on a black background. It was an absolute steal of a deal from the thrift shop but it's kinda formal so I haven't worn it out yet.

If I could wear whatever I wanted for free/no judgment: More dresses / skirts without "what are you dressed up for?" questions. 😑 This is why I would only wear those clothes for work, because work makes for a very good excuse. I would also love to try out more men's wear influenced clothing, I really want a waistcoat and some tweed trousers.

What I wear everyday: Pretty much leggings only in the cold times. Shorts in the warm times and dresses if it isn't windy out. For tops I like cute styled ones that are not revealing or crop. I like the colours purple, blue, pink, white, burgundy and grey.

My favorite current piece: My tights!! I have like, 8 but they're all great.

If I could wear whatever I wanted for free/no judgment: More nerdy shirts of games or shows I like. I'd also get more animal type clothing (cat eared hoodie, backpacks that are fluffy animal shaped)

What I wear everyday: outside of 'rona when I actually have places to be, I have quite a few top options. T-shirts/tanks (mostly cropped these days as I find that full-length shirts with high-waist pants make me look frumpy, but I have a few full length ones I'll wear in a French tuck), a few really cute bodysuits (even though my torso is an awkward length for them), sweaters (same as t-shirts, either I tuck them and drape excess fabric over the lumps or they're just straight-up cropped to begin with), or flannels/button-ups (I'll wear them either tucked in or half-buttoned and tied into a crop). For pants, I mainly just stick with jeans. For shoes, I mainly wear boots or booties, but I'll throw on my AllBirds if I'm feeling lazy. And weather permitting I'll usually throw on a jacket - either my blue jean jacket, black acid wash denim jacket, black moto jacket, or - if I really want to impress someone - my trench coat.
My favorite current piece: A silver satin camisole that I've been finding excuses to have peek out from under flannels or jackets.
If I could wear whatever I wanted for free/no judgment: Non-jean pants. I just feel horribly over-dressed in trousers and under-dressed in those flowy palazzo pants. It'd be nice to have more options for pants besides blue/black/white jeans, but they just don't work for me the way they work for other people in photos.

Business casual at work (barely passing) and casual & relaxed everywhere else. Love comfy sweaters, t-shirts, ponchos, shorts, and jeans. Any pieces that wash easily and aren't prone to wrinkling are OK with me. 🥰

I'm pretty back and forth depending on my mood. I guess I'm into something like a pastel goth? Or maybe I dress way beyond my age? I love flowers, and pastels, but also black and dark shades of color. I also love lace and frills and boots! I guess my style is dynamic?

99% of the time just t-shirt and jeans, or t-shirt and leggings.. I used to wear cuter stuff (which was a lot of modcloth dresses back when modcloth was better and not owned by walmart), but now, meh.. I do occasionally wear boho style dresses, but it's pretty rare.

My favourite current piece: A nekomancer shirt my friend gave me!

If I could wear whatever I wanted for free/no judgment, I'd probably wear over the top boho style stuff. Maybe some cute non-boho dresses. And I'd probably burn all my jeans and replace them with leggings

What I wear everyday: Dark scrubs for work, leggings and sweater for lazy, and lolita for when I am up for it.
My favorite current piece: None currently; there is usually something I like about each dress differently.
If I could wear whatever I wanted for free/no judgment: Full over-the-top lolita lifestyling. Unwanted opinions do not mean anything to me, it is an issue of care and time. A lot of pieces require handwashing or dry cleaning. Wearing light colors may be scary when you are eating something with red sauce as an example, particularly at a restaurant where others are more careless.

Edit -- Another thought to add in for people putting lolita as their last option; do what makes you happy, please. There are people that are in their forties and above that are in the fashion. If you are not up for full-on lolita, there is always stuff such as otome kei that can be a happy medium. You will not know unless you experiment!

Last edited:
What I wear everyday: Just a plain tshirt and casual slacks, or sweat pants/track pants. Sometimes a plain collared blouse if I'm feeling fancy 😅
My favorite current piece: I haven't gone shopping in a while but my go-to is just a loose-fitting black tshirt from uniqlo or muji.
If I could wear whatever I wanted for free/no judgment: I honestly don't really have anything else I'd rather wear. Thinking of clothes actually makes my brain hurt. Maybe an opportunity to wear my boots/docs. I rarely wear boots anymore because I live in a tropical country now.

my favorite outfits are the ones that i can sleep in

trackpants. sweatpants. t-shirts

hate jeans with a passion

Same, I haven't I've worn jeans in like 2 years lol.

Last edited:
A lot of my outfits have some kind of vintage vibe to them, typically 80s or 90s. I mostly pay more attention to fashion in colder months or when I'm going out somewhere. Most of the time it's a hoodie or long-sleeve shirt with athletic shorts, which has been my go-to for being at home. I got a few button-downs recently that I hope I'll get to wear soon, though

Honestly, tie-dye shirt casual with flare jeans or corduroy pants basically. I also like dressing up in like, hippie dresses or stuff.

i literally only leave my house to go to work, so it's a pair of black jeans & a brand shirt they've given me. when i'm at home i wear a sweatshirt and running shorts or sweatpants if it's cold.

I would say my style is sporty/tom boyish. I own 95% dark colors (blues, greys and black) and the only feminine thing I own are the leggings I wear to the gym.

I always wear Celebrity Pink jeans (they fit so well) with any t-shirt that's handy. I usually wear my husband's shirts and they fit almost perfectly, so they don't look baggy at all, yet you can tell they're a bit on the masculine side. I hate women's shirts because the sleeves tend to be so small (I feel so exposed on my arms). I only own Reebok sneakers (the ones made for weight training) since they're so comfy and have lots of support (literally).

Now that the weather is getting colder, I can finally wear my husband's hoodies (now those are baggy fit <3 ) and be in ultra comfort mode.

My favorite piece right now are these gymshark camo leggings that I wear for the gym. They are high-waisted and you can do literally anything without it rolling down or showing too much. They run a bit high, but super nice quality. Feels great especially for the colder mornings

I just like to be cozy so all of my shirts and sweaters are oversized and worn with skinny jeans. Usually wear black jeans with boots this time of year with a green military jacket (looks cuter than it sounds). It rains a lot here but not usually enough that I want to carry an umbrella so anything with a hood is nice.

Def casual, usually a nice lookin tank top with denim shorts and sneakers. I wear mostly black clothes, but I also really like floral prints (esp if it's black) moon, plant and moth related stuff. The REAL effort is in my jewelry. I coordinate my rings (I typically wear 5 at a time), necklaces and bracelets to the outfit I'm wearing. I do like punk and bohemian fashion (such opposites) but I don't wear anything that really relates to those styles, yet. I haven't found the right clothes for me.

I also reaaaallly love boots. I wish I had more pairs, but it's always hard to find my size and fit considering not only am I a size 9 or 10, but I find alot of boots too narrow for me to wear, my sneakers are a wide style.

What I wear everyday: Fitted t-shirts, plaid, button-ups, jeans, and dress pants. I also wear tennis shoes unless I need to hike.

My favorite current piece: My blue button-up shirt and dark grey skinny jeans. It’s probably one of the few outfits I feel confident in.

If I could wear whatever I wanted for free/no judgment: I’d wear dresses and wigs outside of pride events. Sadly I couldn’t even go to those without getting stares.

Back