• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What kind of car do you have?

What kind of Car do you have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't have a car but when I go to/after college I'll probably use some extra money from scholarships and grants for a starting car. I'm learning how to drive in my mom's Chevrolet right now though.

i thought your parents had monies so why no car OP :{

i don't have a car but my mom has a 2005 Blue GMC Envoy

I share a 2006 Volkswagen Jetta with me sister. Currently saving up for a new whip right now and I'm almost where I want to be. Planning on getting a Kia Optima!

When I'm not in the Jetta tho, I roll around in the parents Kia Spectra or Chevy Traverse.

What do you drive?

I drive a crystal red Chevy Sonic. I actually like it. My previous, and first car, was a lot bigger. It was a 1993 Chrystler Lebarron that I got in 2006 once I had a license. I drove that up until a few years ago when it died. I needed a car quick so I got a new 2013 Sonic just because it was cheap and I never had a new car. I just use it to drive myself. Usually I will use the size of it as an excuse to not drive places with others sometimes. Once a few years ago I did drive me and 3 other friends just a few minutes away to a bar, though. That was fun lol. What do you drive?

I drive a 2007 Volvo S40. My mom bought a new car after I graduated and decided to give me her old one instead of selling it. I'm pretty damn grateful. I really love it. c:

volvo-s40-02.jpg

A thread like this was already made about a week or two ago

i drive stick

lmao, i bought a stick shift once in part bc my girlfriend at the time didnt know how to drive stick (and she was a terrible driver, so i wanted a car she wouldnt ask to drive). i drive a Honda now, i dont think you can even get any in stick shift anymore

i drive stick

lmao, i bought a stick shift once in part bc my girlfriend at the time didnt know how to drive stick (and she was a terrible driver, so i wanted a car she wouldnt ask to drive). i drive a Honda now, i dont think you can even get any in stick shift anymore

damn glitches

i drive stick

Appreciate the compliance, Nox. So let's continue on.

I don't have a car yet but my parents and I bought this for when I get my license in October.
Basically my dad and I signed a contract where he would double however much I saved for a car.
After effects:
Mercedes--Benz-C250-Coupe.jpg
Its from google images bc I dont have a pic of it

Last edited:
i don't drive yet, but when i am able to i'll get a 1965 mustang

For some reason I don't have a better picture, huh.
RoP0zc4.jpg

That may look like a bicycle but you can always make engine noises with your mouth and pretend it's a car. ;)

Back