What kind of car do you have?

What kind of Car do you have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't have a car but when I go to/after college I'll probably use some extra money from scholarships and grants for a starting car. I'm learning how to drive in my mom's Chevrolet right now though.

i thought your parents had monies so why no car OP :{

i don't have a car but my mom has a 2005 Blue GMC Envoy

I share a 2006 Volkswagen Jetta with me sister. Currently saving up for a new whip right now and I'm almost where I want to be. Planning on getting a Kia Optima!

When I'm not in the Jetta tho, I roll around in the parents Kia Spectra or Chevy Traverse.

What do you drive?

I drive a crystal red Chevy Sonic. I actually like it. My previous, and first car, was a lot bigger. It was a 1993 Chrystler Lebarron that I got in 2006 once I had a license. I drove that up until a few years ago when it died. I needed a car quick so I got a new 2013 Sonic just because it was cheap and I never had a new car. I just use it to drive myself. Usually I will use the size of it as an excuse to not drive places with others sometimes. Once a few years ago I did drive me and 3 other friends just a few minutes away to a bar, though. That was fun lol. What do you drive?

I drive a 2007 Volvo S40. My mom bought a new car after I graduated and decided to give me her old one instead of selling it. I'm pretty damn grateful. I really love it. c:

volvo-s40-02.jpg

A thread like this was already made about a week or two ago

i drive stick

lmao, i bought a stick shift once in part bc my girlfriend at the time didnt know how to drive stick (and she was a terrible driver, so i wanted a car she wouldnt ask to drive). i drive a Honda now, i dont think you can even get any in stick shift anymore

i drive stick

lmao, i bought a stick shift once in part bc my girlfriend at the time didnt know how to drive stick (and she was a terrible driver, so i wanted a car she wouldnt ask to drive). i drive a Honda now, i dont think you can even get any in stick shift anymore

damn glitches

i drive stick

Appreciate the compliance, Nox. So let's continue on.

I don't have a car yet but my parents and I bought this for when I get my license in October.
Basically my dad and I signed a contract where he would double however much I saved for a car.
After effects:
Mercedes--Benz-C250-Coupe.jpg
Its from google images bc I dont have a pic of it

Last edited:
i don't drive yet, but when i am able to i'll get a 1965 mustang

For some reason I don't have a better picture, huh.
RoP0zc4.jpg

That may look like a bicycle but you can always make engine noises with your mouth and pretend it's a car. ;)

Back