• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What kind of bag do you like to carry with you?

What bag do you carry with you, if any?

• Backpack

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • Sling bag / any one strap small bag

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Drawstring / gym sack

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Purse

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • My pockets

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
I’m kinda into designer handbags so I usually carry one unless I’m going somewhere super quick, then I just carry my wallet/phone in my hand

I take a backpack for my work commutes since I have to take a laptop, 1L water bottle, lunch bag and headset

I carry a handbag, but the larger tote kind, so that it can fit a laptop/a4 size book/papers etc. If I'm going out for basically any reason that wouldn't require those items, I wouldn't bring anything at all, just phone/card/keys. 😊

When I went to school and work I would carry things in a backpack, though usually I just use my pockets if I'm out and about casually.

I always carry too much stuff with me!! It gets ridiculous how much I overstuff my bag. I think if it were appropriate, I'd carry a backpack, but I usually carry a messenger bag or a purse, and then I may have a jacket also with full pockets 😅
I need to work on downsizing, because with so much stuff, when I want to find something it gets difficult!

I use a very small sling strap type bag. Most ladies have bigger bags than me but I find less is more. Random stuff I don’t need would just accumulate in a bigger bag anyways. No thanks.

I like to carry a small backpack or just put everything in my pockets. I don't like purses.

I use a small-ish crossbody purse. It has enough space for my daily carry items: wallet, keys, phone, and pouch for other essentials (medication I have at the time, extra tampons, pen, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, lip cream).

It's starting to show some wear already (only bought it a year ago). 🥲

I have a mini backpack too, but I don't like or feel like using it most times.

My main bag is a backpack, although I don't use it as much these days. If I don't need to carry much then I use a small satchel. A lot of the time I just don't carry a bag and keep everything in my pockets.

Last edited:
The only bags I carry are big burlap sacks with a fat dollar sign on it 💰🤑 or bags with my golf clubs sticking out of it. ⛳😎

I carry a small sling bag/purse! I change up my bags frequently though

I usually wear a drawstring backpack or gym sack when going to the gym. I use it mainly to carry an extra change of clothes. Besides that, I wear a backpack to go to college or when I'm travelling as a carry-on. I find that slightly larger backpacks are more convenient than smaller ones because they tend to have more space for my belongings.

i carry around a small purse with me. i tried small backpacks but they hurt my back so bad. i carry a lot with me, because i get scared i'll need something and won't have it. but my essentials are my wallet, car key, perfume, and a lip product. i will never leave the house without a chapstick and aquaphor, but i'll usually have a gloss or lipstick too.

got a yellow and a smaller green backpack. usually take either, or if i'm not carrying stuff that warrants a backpack, i'll use pockets in my trousers

Back