Votes: 40 22.3%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 40 22.3%
  • Other

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • No idea.

Votes: 18 10.1%

• Total voters
I'd say it doesn't matter what religion you believe in, it just matters what you do in life whatever that might be.

For some reason, I see religion as a family value. Kinda makes sense since I'm Jewish.

*sigh* I'm gonna pray that this thread doesn't turn into a flame war about others opinions.
Please don't force your opinion down anyone else's throat. Their religion is their decision.

I don't even get where this is coming from, nobody has said anything offending or demeaning.

It's just because talking about different religions is kinda a shaky topic to talk about. Especially when everyone has different, almost clashing beliefs. Glad that everyone is talking about this maturely.

pretty sure i've considered myself an atheist, since i was about eight or so ; x ;

I was raised nearly untouched by religion in my household and thus I don't think about it a lot, except in terms of history and like grade school sociology.

I picked I don't know, though it's not exactly it. I neither doubt, believe, or disbelieve in the concept of a god, or any other deity. It's almost like trying to think about an undiscovered species. I believe we just turn into dirt when we die.

Just like several people here, I was raised Buddhist. I think it's common to be Buddhist and have agnostic beliefs of some sort. I've been called agnostic , so it's really " either-or" for me.

My Cambodian side of the family + my dad are all buddhists, but I was raised with no religion since my parents said I could choose what to believe in and I just chose not to believe in a God. I would say I'm agnostic though but I'm pretty indifferent about religion... Just be a good person and don't preach your religion to me and we're cool B-)

Atheist, I had some bad experiences with overly religious people when I was little which has really pushed me away from religion but I get along well with people of any religion as long as they don't try and force their religion on me.

I'm not sure what to believe in. I mean, I don't go around saying I'm an atheist just because I don't know if there's a god or not. That will just piss people off, and I find it unnecessary.

Edit: In other words, I'm agnostic.

Last edited:
I don't go around saying that I'm an athetist, and I don't try to prove anyone wrong(/r/atheism), but I personally don't believe in a higher power. I have always been a thinker and I cannot see how there is anything else than science. However, I fully respect your own personal beliefs and values, and you have the right to believe and follow anything you want. : )

I was raised nearly untouched by religion in my household and thus I don't think about it a lot, except in terms of history and like grade school sociology.

I picked I don't know, though it's not exactly it. I neither doubt, believe, or disbelieve in the concept of a god, or any other deity. It's almost like trying to think about an undiscovered species. I believe we just turn into dirt when we die.

If you don't believe/disbelieve the concept of god or another higher being/power then you're an agnostic.
Agnostics believe that we simply don't have the knowledge and facts necessary to either confirm or deny.

If you don't believe/disbelieve the concept of god or another higher being/power then you're an agnostic.
Agnostics believe that we simply don't have the knowledge and facts necessary to either confirm or deny.
Oh okay. I assumed it meant to doubt/consider the idea of a god, which I say I do neither. I simply do not think much about it. Though I suppose you're right since that's kind of a schrodinger's box kind of deal haha. It's like if I tried to consider what's happening in Delhi in the newest commercial street in the smallest chiropractor's store. It's just, I don't.

I am Catholic and I am so surprised that it's not up there, but it's okay.

I don't understand, how some religions, think we evolved, If we did then we're did space and time come from? :confused: I am not trying to start ANYTHING I am just curious ok? :(

Back