• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is your religion?

What is your religion?

• Christianity

Votes: 52 29.1%
  • Judaism

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Hinduism

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Islam

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Atheism

Votes: 40 22.3%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 40 22.3%
  • Other

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • No idea.

Votes: 18 10.1%

• Total voters
I use to go to church every Wednesday and Sunday.... but in the fourth grade I really started to realize, "what's the point?"
It wasn't until freshmen year when I was dating a guy and he was scared, but told me that he was atheist... and had to explain to me what it was because I had never heard of it.
Only after he did, did I realize that was what I was. XP
So, been an atheist since 4th grade, despite being a devoted church goer and bible reader all those years, just didn't know the term until freshman year of high school. -shrug-

My husband knows I am an atheist... and I have hinted at it a few times with my aunt.
Before my mom died, I told her, and she flipped her **** and that was the end of that convo.
My friends know, at least the close ones.
But other than that no one else knows.

But I hate how most of myself and friends of mine who are atheist, too, get the remark from people after they find out:
"You're an atheist!? But... You're so nice?"
Like really? It's impossible to be a nice person and not have a religion?
So sorry that there are people in this world who do nice things simply to do nice things. Not because they are scared of burning in hell. -rolls eyes-

I practice Judaism and Christianity, but I consider myself Christian. My mom is Christian but my dad is Jewish, and I go to church every Sunday but I go to the synagogue a few days in September.

Last edited:
i really have no religion but i am a bit spiritual?? so i like to identify as agnostic.
i can relate to fallenchaoskitten because people seem confused that i'm so nice but am not a christian or something. like, i don't have to be religious to be nice. >_>

i really have no religion but i am a bit spiritual?? so i like to identify as agnostic.
i can relate to fallenchaoskitten because people seem confused that i'm so nice but am not a christian or something. like, i don't have to be religious to be nice. >_>

I know, right?
It's so ... strange.

One guy I went to school with was very intelligent, enough to get what they call here "The Lily" which is a fully paid college education, a musical genius, and the sweetest guy ever.
I often tried to describe people to my grandma, and the way I described him was, "A prince. Any parent would want their daughter to marry him."
He was agnostic, but leaning toward becoming an atheist.
When people found out, he got that response so many times... It was really sad... And really pushed him more and more away from religion.

Thanks to so much bad publicity here in the USA, everyone thinks that atheist and agnostics are a bunch of blasphemous fools.
But really that's not it at all... I mean, every sect of everything has that one or even a few groups of people who are just completely irrational and care nothing but themselves without even hinting to notice the struggle or pain of others.
It's like if agnostic and atheist, or even other religious groups, start going up to christians and saying, "Oh wow? You're christian? But you're so nice? I mean... After all the stuff the Westboro Church does, I thought you were all awful people!" -sigh-

I use to go to church every Wednesday and Sunday.... but in the fourth grade I really started to realize, "what's the point?"
It wasn't until freshmen year when I was dating a guy and he was scared, but told me that he was atheist... and had to explain to me what it was because I had never heard of it.
Only after he did, did I realize that was what I was. XP
So, been an atheist since 4th grade, despite being a devoted church goer and bible reader all those years, just didn't know the term until freshman year of high school. -shrug-

My husband knows I am an atheist... and I have hinted at it a few times with my aunt.
Before my mom died, I told her, and she flipped her **** and that was the end of that convo.
My friends know, at least the close ones.
But other than that no one else knows.

But I hate how most of myself and friends of mine who are atheist, too, get the remark from people after they find out:
"You're an atheist!? But... You're so nice?"
Like really? It's impossible to be a nice person and not have a religion?
So sorry that there are people in this world who do nice things simply to do nice things. Not because they are scared of burning in hell. -rolls eyes-

That's what I do, I don't wanna burn in hell!

I don't know actually...
I believe in God but I've never attended a church service.
And in some part, I don't agree with what the Bible has to say, is that normal? I've heard from my religious friends about some things it says.
I'unno, like I said I've never been to a service and know nothing about religion.

Last edited:
I'm an atheist and have been such since 5th grade. (I'm in my first year of college right now)

Not really sure what I identify as. I don't really care about organized religion either way (people can do what they want and believe what they want--just don't preach to me). I don't really believe in the Christian god or anything similar, but I do believe that there is some kind of higher power out there.

my parents are christians and they deeply frown upon islam. (my dad accuses it of being misogynistic while not examining his own misogynistic actions...) soooo. as a kid ive always been interested in islam..like i would read all the books i could on it. the only thing thats stopping me is like..im perceived as female so like.. where do i fit in islam.. omg. idk. i dont really know any nb people who are muslim so like.. uh.

Last edited:
My religion is focused heavily on the worship of Lord Bowie Christ. He is my one and only savior.

Christianity

Luke 21:11 - And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Last edited:
Christianity

Luke 21:11 - And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Bowiestianity

Yosugay 12:8 - Lord Bowie said above the heavens, " Let there be love."

Back